[SHARE] RPG-CLUB NAVICAT MODIFICATION FOR L2 TOWER BOT

TILEMACHOS

So conclusion is that this bypass works ONLY on windows xp and only for clockman's tower bot, correct? Is there anyway to improve it to work on win 7 also and possibly for l2w and l2net also?

kk i can say thats a great share and from now on i believe ur work ;)

but !

on w7 x64 it crashes after like 10 sec :(

thats pretty sad

Try code by yourself next time to make something better...

For now that's what i have and i share it...

You don't appreciate?? Plz stop Spamming in my threads then

Try instal VMWARE and install winXP on the virtual Machine...that's a good idea

So conclusion is that this bypass works ONLY on windows xp and only for clockman's tower bot, correct? Is there anyway to improve it to work on win 7 also and possibly for l2w and l2net also?

I am on Search...

I am on Search...

How can you say im spamming....

Even tho i appreciate ur work

thats so mean and rude and makes my tears flow :(

anyways im jsut informing that it doesnt work on w7 x64.

well it should be stated on cockmans thread about tower, cause its about tower not working with w7. not ur modification

I am on Search...

the thing with the virtual machine was my 1st idea for the win7 users,ive tested virtual box,but when i was ingame and wanted to open the cfg window,nothing happened ... dunno why but im certain that i made everything right

like i sayed,i used virtualbox,maybe when will have some time will try vmware if there will be any difference

anyways im jsut informing that it doesnt work on w7 x64.

well it should be stated on cockmans thread about tower, cause its about tower not working with w7. not ur modification

Well, the opposite. The L2 Tower or Clockmans Remote Tools as it was called previously worked and works fine under Windows 7. It's RPG-Club (and similar servers) problem only and it's the cracked nwindow.dll that causes the problem. As TILEMACHOS already said it's because of missing functions being called by system.dll that stays original by now. Suggesting to play with VMWare or VirtualBox is kinda pointless since you'll lose all of the performance and L2 already works like crap. So far hadrware acceleration on VMs is far from perfect.

It's a matter of time till new protection goes live and possible to get some full "crack".

It's a matter of time till new protection goes live and possible to get some full "crack".

I am sure that they will rewrite the protection from the begin...

Or they will look to other methods to stop the bots..

That's make me happy :D

@TILEMACHOS, as far as i remember there was some ASM debug only and it was related to kernel32.dll. It actually crashes even without l2ul.dll in system/ dir, but yea, it's better to wait for new antibot and try to break it then.

Let's talk on this thread for RPG :)

The protection they are using to pack the files is VMProtector

Everything is Virtualised in Kernel32.dll

Almost all the function that antibot when running L2 are in there.

That why is hard to unpack :P

It need to dump the sections from memory,Rebuild the OEP and Rebuilt the IAT and then do the crack...

Thats why those packers are hard to break...

And the most Hard is to bypass CRC check but i found a method that i can do it fast :D

Also there is a method that named Inline Patch but this need a lot of search in Kernel when the application is Running..

What is doing Inline Patch?? I am giving some Hex patterns and when the app is running the Patcher is changing the functions as i want Live :P

Thats the methos i ll use to new Antibots that are packed with Hard to break Packers

I am sure that they will rewrite the protection from the begin...

Or they will look to other methods to stop the bots..

That's make me happy :D

What if ... they just improve the one they have? Like, keeping the good of it and fixing the holes they have now? :|

I'm a total noob at this things, just asking

What if ... they just improve the one they have? Like, keeping the good of it and fixing the holes they have now? :|

I'm a total noob at this things, just asking

They will make my life easier...