Syphilis, AIDS etc

ProJecT

Ι have something to say, but I'll say it in Greek, sorry.

[gr]Ατιμούληηηη, μας μπήκε με καύλες το 11!

ΑΧΑΧΑΧΑ Γι αυτο σ' αγαπαω!

Please make it more clear

you had a threesome with your friend and his girlfriend, she gave him blowjob and then he kissed her (DISGUSTING), and then she gave you a blowjob and you kissed her too?

awiee

you had a threesome with your friend and her girlfriend, she gave him blowjob and then he kissed her (DISGUSTING), and then she gave you a blowjob and you kissed her too?

awiee

It's fvcking disgusting, but when you are dizzy, half drunk and turned on you don't notice these things..

I start thinking about what I did before I fall asleep.

I hadn't a threesome. My friend went for a private with the bitch and she did all these things I said before. After 5 minutes, maybe more maybe less, I went with the bitch for a private. I don't know if she get cleaned or something. When I arrived to my house I did gargling, I don't know if that helped. Nobody of us cummed.

lol

Yahoo! Answers

My boyfriend cummed in my eyee...?

and now they are red, and my right one is swelling up. It really hurts. What do i do to make it stop hurting? It hurts so bad everytime i blink.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

It's fvcking disgusting, but when you are dizzy, half drunk and turned on you don't notice these things..

I start thinking about what I did before I fall asleep.

I hadn't a threesome. My friend went for a private with the bitch and she did all these things I said before. After 5 minutes, maybe more maybe less, I went with the bitch for a private. I don't know if she get cleaned or something. When I arrived to my house I did gargling, I don't know if that helped. Nobody of us cummed.

lol

Yahoo! Answers

My boyfriend cummed in my eyee...?

and now they are red, and my right one is swelling up. It really hurts. What do i do to make it stop hurting? It hurts so bad everytime i blink.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

answer her, turn breastmilk in her eyes, it should stop.

you had a threesome with your friend and her girlfriend, she gave him blowjob and then he kissed her (DISGUSTING), and then she gave you a blowjob and you kissed her too?

Lady gaga, or Goddess?