[L2J]L2Daze x1000

Nicolás™

don't nerf the classes just hearing to the newbie players that cry all the time like "omg dagger is OP", "omg archer is OP"..

Just make some tests and see urself if it's OP or no.. nd making the tests u will know how much to nerf it or not

I'm sure you wouldn't say that if you've fought against an archer.

And be sure that I ain't newbie,I've got my gear up to maximum.

I'm sure you wouldn't say that if you've fought against an archer.

And be sure that I ain't newbie,I've got my gear up to maximum.

Well better if they make tests and after they decide if nerf casses or no, if u were right they will nerf 'em..

Also suggestion for admin,,, increase the space available in inventory cause i had my inventory full,because i was enchanting, and after i went in safe zone to kill a mob, and i dropped all my coins i've farmed in hours! and a newbie picked 'em up so i'll leave..

Well better if they make tests and after they decide if nerf casses or no, if u were right they will nerf 'em..

Also suggestion for admin,,, increase the space available in inventory cause i had my inventory full,because i was enchanting, and after i went in safe zone to kill a mob, and i dropped all my coins i've farmed in hours! and a newbie picked 'em up so i'll leave..

we have the maximun inventory :/  you should be very carefull with this :/

we have the maximun inventory :/  you should be very carefull with this :/

u have 80 spaces.. u should make 'em higher cause anyway is a highrate and u dont even have weight pealty...

i didn't saw that there were only 80 spaces and i just bought 50 normal scrolls.. i made my weapon +16 and i was already in safe zone so i killed a mob.. to see the dmg.. and bang.. all my coins on the ground.. i know i failed but nvm

i will make bigger ;) but i am sorry i cant do nothing for you (to give your coins ect.)

I didn't asked them back :P

Anyway i was 4-5 hours on srv and it's a pretty nice one.. and when i joined u or a gm was making an event.. so active staffs and full of fun

Gl with it ;)

I didn't asked them back :P

Anyway i was 4-5 hours on srv and it's a pretty nice one.. and when i joined u or a gm was making an event.. so active staffs and full of fun

Gl with it ;)

thanks dude, but try again, we have for every 5 votes on topzone 500 coins reward for any player in game ;)

you can farm so easy now ;)

Ok,that's more than I expected.

Server's totally unbalanced.I thought that the staff would give it a try and balance the classes but they didn't.

Archers,are the masters of the server,they're unbeatable,while they kill you with 4 hits or even less.

You SHOULD nerf them,or you'll lose population,cuz not everyone likes playing op classes.

Regards.

we already fix archers-ghost sentinels..we did it yesterday! give a try now ;)

I did lol.I've played the whole morning and still the same -.-

An archer (can't recall the name something like HaZaKi)was hitting me for 4k,while I have set +25

You fixed it?

I did lol.I've played the whole morning and still the same -.-

An archer (can't recall the name something like HaZaKi)was hitting me for 4k,while I have set +25

You fixed it?

if you are full +0 it's normal. Archers hit me 1.8 and i am full +25 adventurer.