Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Or lets not, it is going to be an absolute fail considering it is only made to make BBan a little extra cash.

 

Mention me one that's not. And if it is as you say, it will at least be fun to play.

Posted

For the 3 weeks it is open maybe, L2 off is now about kiddies and their get-rich-quick schemes, quite disappointing to see the community of good devs drastically drop over the years.

 

Who actually gives a fuck anyway, this game is dead, the 1000 - 1500 people that will join BBanhammer's server are the same people that jump servers every month or two, BRs and clans who think they're oldschool because they've played this game since C4-C5, the real community of l2 private servers is long gone :P

 

I actually don't know why I read this forum since there is about 6 people who actually speak English on here, the rest are BRs sharing client mods.

Posted

Yes however, you gladly take credit for something you didn't do.

And features that aren't done by you.

 

If dvampire wasn't publicly known or kation/vang you'd prolly say you created it all yourself.

Now that it is public, your just marketing features and ever so avoiding the question if you actually did anything yourself.

 

Hence the point - nothing but money hungry famewhores left to run servers.

That's however mainly cause there's no players left worth running a server for, but that's another matter.

 

 

And if you actually just wanted a good interlude server, you'd create one - not rip off a ton of server's build up name and credit to the playing base.

 

 

As a matter of fact I have created everything that's on my forum under features atm except the pvp zone, anyway I have do not have to answer to you.

 

For the 3 weeks it is open maybe, L2 off is now about kiddies and their get-rich-quick schemes now, quite disappointing to see the community of good devs drastically drop over the years.

 

This is because the files are publicly accessable. Anyhow, it's not your place to comment unless you have some knowledge of on your own and something to show.

Posted

As a matter of fact I have created everything that's on my forum under features atm except the pvp zone, anyway I have do not have to answer to you.

 

Not exactly original stuff though are they? Just a bunch of recycled ideas from l2j mods, something tells me you didn't write ANY of them too, considering you took StormShadow's CPanel and claimed it as your own ;)

Posted

Anyhow, it's not your place to comment unless you have some knowledge of on your own and something to show.

 

I lol'd, all about the e-penis is it?

 

And no I have nothing to show since the majority of the shit I used to share is on PP's forum (Which no longer exists if you didn't know, doubt you did consider you joined the scene like 6 months ago T_T)

Posted

Not exactly original stuff though are they? Just a bunch of recycled ideas from l2j mods, something tells me you didn't write ANY of them too, considering you took StormShadow's CPanel and claimed it as your own ;)

 

I am not gonna argue with you since I see you wont change your mind and keep you head in the sand... regarding registration page? I never claimed on L2Forever too make that page, anyhow for L2Revenge I will use registration page that I coded myself.

 

"Hatters gonna hate no matter what."

Posted

I am not gonna argue with you since I see you wont change your mind and keep you head in the sand... regarding registration page? I never claimed on L2Forever too make that page, anyhow for L2Revenge I will use registration page that I coded myself.

 

"Hatters gonna hate no matter what."

 

Well you removed the credits and wrote your own BR name instead, so i'd say that is claiming you made it ;)

Posted

I lol'd, all about the e-penis is it?

 

And no I have nothing to show since the majority of the shit I used to share is on PP's forum (Which no longer exists if you didn't know, doubt you did consider you joined the scene like 6 months ago T_T)

 

Indeed I joined 6 months ago, and indeed I learned much more in that time that you ever knew. So unless you have something to show your just another kid that does have nothing else to do then spam and hate others work.

 

(right, you had a CD with loads of AI and extender work, but too bad that your dog ate it)

 

This conversation is over.

Posted

Indeed I joined 6 months ago, and indeed I learned much more in that time that you ever knew. So unless you have something to show your just another kid that does have nothing else to do then spam and hate others work.

 

(right, you had a CD with loads of AI and extender work, but too bad that your dog ate it)

 

This conversation is over.

 

a CD? Who the fuck uses CDs anymore?

 

Infact many many HDDs ago my shit was on, like i said, who gives a fuck about me, you are the one in question here.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Posts

    • 🚀 End-of-month restock! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly with 100% private automated delivery!
    • Καλησπερα, εχει εδω και καποιους μηνες πειραματιζομαι με το νεο μοντελο του chatgpt (free) και η αληθεια ειναι πως αυτο το πραγμα δεν εχει πλεον οριο στο τι μπορει καποιος να κανει και πραγματικα δεν εχει σχεση με κανενα προηγούμενο μοντελο.  Μεσα σε αυτους τους μηνες εχω καταφερει να κανω socket system, με κενουργιες native https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltiLhNKyIT8 Να προσθεσω περισσοτερα απο 1 Mount https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN14hjs0qng&t=2s Να βαλω Skill σε Pets ή Wings οπου κανει τον χαρακτηρα να πεταει https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK4K65nsHEI&t=1s & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e-RLcHWWXA&t=6s Να βαλω Weapon ukx απο Final Gracia και να αλλαζω την θεση του Weapon Live μεσο .ini και σκεφτομαι οτι μπορουμε να διορθωσουμε το υπαρχων cloak system του interlude με σωστα behavior απο final gracia σαν να υπηρχε απο πριν και σιγουρα μπορουμε να κανουμε ξεχωριστω συστημα για agathions ωστε να εχουν και αυτα σωστη συμπεριφορα. (πραγματα που εδω και 20 χρονια δεν ειχαν γινει) επισης εχω δει και μια ταση τωρα τελευταια, να προσπαθουν να βαλουν dlss5. ενω dlss5 ουσιαστικα για να τρεξει πρεπει να εχεις rtx 5090 και υπαρχει μονο σε λιγα games. αυτο που κανουν ολοι μεχρι στιγμης ειναι να βαλουν ενα απλο ReShader με preset στο system και να το παρουσιαζουν σαν dlss5.  αυτο που ειναι εφικτο σχετικα με τα γραφικα απο οσο καταλαβα για το l2 ειναι ισως το dlss4.5 οπου μπορει να τρεξει ακομα και σε rtx 2060, απλα 4.5 στην ουσια ηταν σαν BETA εκδωση και δεν εχει αναπτυχθεί για πολλα games οποτε θα ειναι δυσκολο στο να βρεις ενα module που να τεριαζει στο engine του l2. αλλα εστω οτι παιρνουμε το pattern και το φτιαχνουμε και αυτο, ισως μετα θα πρεπει να εχουμε installer για τον server ωστε να μπορει να γινει dedicated app στην gpu  αλλα ολο αυτο που τελειωνει ? ή τι ακριβως ειναι αυτο που βλεπουμε να αρχιζει ?   πραγματικα δεν μπορω να κανω προβλεψει για το μελλον, γιατι ουσιαστικα μιλαμε για μια κενουργια εποχη στα games. Μοιραστείτε την σκεψη σας ελευθερα
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..