[L2OFF] L2Revenge.ORG

BBanHammer

Or lets not, it is going to be an absolute fail considering it is only made to make BBan a little extra cash.

Mention me one that's not. And if it is as you say, it will at least be fun to play.

For the 3 weeks it is open maybe, L2 off is now about kiddies and their get-rich-quick schemes, quite disappointing to see the community of good devs drastically drop over the years.

Who actually gives a fuck anyway, this game is dead, the 1000 - 1500 people that will join BBanhammer's server are the same people that jump servers every month or two, BRs and clans who think they're oldschool because they've played this game since C4-C5, the real community of l2 private servers is long gone :P

I actually don't know why I read this forum since there is about 6 people who actually speak English on here, the rest are BRs sharing client mods.

Yes however, you gladly take credit for something you didn't do.

And features that aren't done by you.

If dvampire wasn't publicly known or kation/vang you'd prolly say you created it all yourself.

Now that it is public, your just marketing features and ever so avoiding the question if you actually did anything yourself.

Hence the point - nothing but money hungry famewhores left to run servers.

That's however mainly cause there's no players left worth running a server for, but that's another matter.

And if you actually just wanted a good interlude server, you'd create one - not rip off a ton of server's build up name and credit to the playing base.

As a matter of fact I have created everything that's on my forum under features atm except the pvp zone, anyway I have do not have to answer to you.

For the 3 weeks it is open maybe, L2 off is now about kiddies and their get-rich-quick schemes now, quite disappointing to see the community of good devs drastically drop over the years.

This is because the files are publicly accessable. Anyhow, it's not your place to comment unless you have some knowledge of on your own and something to show.

As a matter of fact I have created everything that's on my forum under features atm except the pvp zone, anyway I have do not have to answer to you.

Not exactly original stuff though are they? Just a bunch of recycled ideas from l2j mods, something tells me you didn't write ANY of them too, considering you took StormShadow's CPanel and claimed it as your own ;)

Anyhow, it's not your place to comment unless you have some knowledge of on your own and something to show.

I lol'd, all about the e-penis is it?

And no I have nothing to show since the majority of the shit I used to share is on PP's forum (Which no longer exists if you didn't know, doubt you did consider you joined the scene like 6 months ago T_T)

Not exactly original stuff though are they? Just a bunch of recycled ideas from l2j mods, something tells me you didn't write ANY of them too, considering you took StormShadow's CPanel and claimed it as your own ;)

I am not gonna argue with you since I see you wont change your mind and keep you head in the sand... regarding registration page? I never claimed on L2Forever too make that page, anyhow for L2Revenge I will use registration page that I coded myself.

"Hatters gonna hate no matter what."

I am not gonna argue with you since I see you wont change your mind and keep you head in the sand... regarding registration page? I never claimed on L2Forever too make that page, anyhow for L2Revenge I will use registration page that I coded myself.

"Hatters gonna hate no matter what."

Well you removed the credits and wrote your own BR name instead, so i'd say that is claiming you made it ;)

I lol'd, all about the e-penis is it?

And no I have nothing to show since the majority of the shit I used to share is on PP's forum (Which no longer exists if you didn't know, doubt you did consider you joined the scene like 6 months ago T_T)

Indeed I joined 6 months ago, and indeed I learned much more in that time that you ever knew. So unless you have something to show your just another kid that does have nothing else to do then spam and hate others work.

(right, you had a CD with loads of AI and extender work, but too bad that your dog ate it)

This conversation is over.

Indeed I joined 6 months ago, and indeed I learned much more in that time that you ever knew. So unless you have something to show your just another kid that does have nothing else to do then spam and hate others work.

(right, you had a CD with loads of AI and extender work, but too bad that your dog ate it)

This conversation is over.

a CD? Who the fuck uses CDs anymore?

Infact many many HDDs ago my shit was on, like i said, who gives a fuck about me, you are the one in question here.