interlude [L2OFF] GO PLAY LINEAGE 2 50x SOON

spiritro

1) Please, dont trashtalk.

2) So what im suppsed to think about server which is "online" but only with lolwtf "restricted access"? haha LOL!

3) NO problems, huh? 3 wipes more downtime than uptime.

4) STOP this bullshit.

EDIT:// oh, wait! I forgot to mention about that lol-omg-wtf-i-have-to-administrate-server-from-internet-cafe-cuz-i-haz-no-internetz

oh wait, what if server crashes in the morning? bah I-dont-give-a-fuck, let tehm wait till evening.

This is the last time when i reply to you,cause it's worthless i try to open our eyes again - I^M NOT RULLER ! First of all! SECOND OF ALL , don't flame on this thread cause it's not same server or same developers! and third you are too idiot to understand a situation oh no LIVE YOUR LIFE MORE THAN PLAY L2! 3 WIPES ? stfu and stop talk shit in here was only 1 wipe, for your knowledge and 4th! but not last! ruller is working at the company idiot cause is not a kid like you to stay on the internet all the day those days when he was on internet cafe he was away with business that mean he was out of the country! but that' things you don't need to know , anyway this is happen when some people try to make things better and wanna make some good things,if you didn't saw ruller was the only one working on server!! you ask yourself at any time why ??!? BECAUSE HE WANT A CLEAR SERVER WITHOUT CORRUPTION IDIOT! cause it's simple to put 2-3 kids from internet like dev or gm's ingame and fuck'd up the whole server like 99% of servers!

peace!