[GR] Official Spam Topic

ExTrEmEDwarf

Σε ποιό απο τα παρακάτω Ελληνικά νησιά θα ήθελες να πας διακοπές?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Σε ποιό απο τα παρακάτω Ελληνικά νησιά θα ήθελες να πας διακοπές?

• Σαντορίνη
    • Μύκονο
    • Κρήτη
    • Ρόδο
    • Παρο
    • Σκιάθο
    • Μήλο
    • Κανένα απο αυτά
    • Ικαρία
    • Ζάκυνθο

Να μπουμε ολοι μαζι στην clan ενος φιλου ή να κανω εγω;

θα μπω κι εγώ για αρχή κι θα δω αν θα συνεχίσω στο σέρβα

σερβα ;

μαφια

hello finito! i  check your profile and i see you are l2 moderator. sorry if i am boring with this qestion but i need to ask !

i have start one l2j servre interlude . its not preconfig this pack i have build it alone. i am little newbie but i think i can do better thinks !

i want to find some guys for helping me make this server! i am interesting for one good interlude server with good protection and ofc dedicated server. i ask you if you have time and if you want to help me with my new server. i am e little developer not very good. in my pack i have add my first code banking system! the others its little harder than this.

i start now coz its good chance now bcz there are no good server interlude at this time. i check some good forums and i have seen only 1 or 2 servers with high vote ! if you are interesting my mail is flowerakos4ever@hotmail.com

or send me pm here!

if you see that i ask no only for free. i can give some money! i already have a work and its not a problem! i like it better to give for make one really good server! really good in my mind not for real! but i want to try and i do my best for real!  i am not a child who needs only to make home made server.. i am 21 years old and i am working ! lineage is for fun ! :) i am w8ing for you ! i really thank's you if you say yes!  :)

i can give you more informations about everything you want . about me about pack server money . everything you want! its good to know with what you are working :) tnx again ! i am waiting for you ! cya !

ΓΚΑΒΟΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ;

Μα καλα το L2Mod που το ειδε,οεο;

φαντάζομαι τι μηνύματα θα χουν οι global mods aha

ο ED εχει καμια 1000 ΠΜ απο BR haou tou open servidor