Psc2paypal Again Online [Paysafe to Paypal Trades]

di0n

i submited a 100 euro psc, the card is empty but i got no money and 1 day have passed

PS: 2 days passed ,still nothing -.-

PS2: efaga scam kanonika k me to nomo 1 bdomada twra dn m xei steilei tpt

• 3 weeks later...

i submited a 100 euro psc, the card is empty but i got no money and 1 day have passed

Se Scammaran ?:s

proofs?

- Any user is allowed to post at a seller's topic, whether the seller is trusted or not. However, you have to provide proof!

If you claim that somebody is a scammer/untrusted seller, just because he is some kind of your enemy, or so - without having accurate proof - your post will be deleted and you will be warned/punished.

If you claim that somebody is a trusted seller, just because he is your friend, or so - without having accurate proof - your post will be deleted and you will be punished.

Last time.

He scammed me too 1 month ago, so -1 karma

and who are you to tell this? without proofs you cant call someone a scammer. feel free to use report section if you have something.

if you havent, i will fix your dekarma.

and who are you to tell this? without proofs you cant call someone a scammer. feel free to use report section if you have something.

I see everytime someone is acused of beeing scammer everyone protects the scammer arround here..i started to be confused.is this a fair place or a scammer paradise?

i agree with thepunk, everyone is supporting scammers because they are your friends, a pure scam machine, what about my psc of 25 euro 1 month ago? What about MrDevil's money? what about Dian's money too?

I do NOT give a shit about 25 euro but i do not like scamm at all.

I see everytime someone is acused of beeing scammer everyone protects the scammer arround here..i started to be confused.is this a fair place or a scammer paradise?

Cause noone gives proofs , and we must wait Maxtor to ban them

Make a new topic with facts & proofs, i am not the only one who judges here

i will get banned, you 're going to understand why

PS: i didn't do sth but the proofs i ve got, affects 2 famous ppl here, one of which is on staff

Hacked... yeah

Classic way of getting out of troubles.

We have 2 cases anyway:

a) He scammed many people, so this is getting locked/junked and him banned

b) His acc was scammed, so we have a scammer here, so it's equal  to 1st case

So, waiting for Maxtor to ban him..