[COULD WORK_] idea for anti-ddos attacks.

Rofl,how the hell can congratulate somebody without knowing what has he done??

You know nothing about his idea so your post is clearly retarted.

IF

what a complex -.-

Yea yea you are right, now keep spamming

IF

what a complex -.-

Yea yea you are right, now keep spamming

It's not a complex.It's logic!

Anyway,do w/e you want to.

I don't give a shit,and if I'm spamming right now,you're spamming as well :)

How does that sound biatch?

I guess this isn't gonna work,since ddos attack most times don't focus on l2jpacket,but on pc/hardware

so,a cisco router can make the work much better

If he is not going to tell his idea...Why the fack is everyone spamming here ?

Including you!

Anyway,we talk'd about that early in the morning and we decided to keep that for our feature projects.

So I said it's better to lock this one.

What's your problem then?GTFO!

Watch your tongue douchebag, I got nothing against you and your lame fellows.

It's Just that you and your Pathetic friend pretend to posses knowledge and want to Implement something that is not possible.

It's Just that you and your Pathetic friend pretend to posses knowledge and want to Implement something that is not possible.

First of all you don't even know what's it about.How can you call it impossible?Please...

Secondly,I have zero java knowledge and so has he and that's why he ask for a dev to pm him.

Finally,I don't give a fvck about what you're saying.I would not spend my time on a mofo trying to show-off tough.Cry me a river bastard.

I can see only some pathetic words from a guy who does not know who we are.

First of all you don't even know what's it about.How can you call it impossible?Please...

Secondly,I have zero java knowledge and so has he and that's why he ask for a dev to pm him.

Finally,I don't give a fvck about what you're saying.I would not spend my time on a mofo trying to show-off tough.Cry me a river bastard.

I'm going to repeat that you're a douchebag, I mean...It's fucking Obvious.

I'm going to spend sometime to proove it to you, Just for you to know.

1. You arelady said that It's about Java, So its Obvious you that refeer on a L2J server.

So you're willing to change something at the source of the server so you can get "Protected".

2. As I alrady analyzed, Your connection can get destroyed before even getting to the software.

Learn to separate a simple flood on the game server, From a DDos that strikes on your connection and has nothing to do with your L2JServer.

3. By the time you both lamers have zero knowledge about Java, You do know know what Java can do and it's capabilities.

So how the hell you pretend to have Invented the ultimate "Ddos protector"?

4. This is fucking obvious that i have to do with a 14, maybe less dude pretending to have some e-power or soemthing.

I don't really give a sh1t, About what you think or how you'll react.

I Just get my self into the process of answering your stupid says Just to show you how dumb you are.

5. In conclusion, There is no need to show-off Tough to a boy like ya.

It's fucking obvious I'm far  beyond from a Troll like you.

I can see only some pathetic words from a guy who does not know who we are.

It's obvious you're a branch of kids behind some screen, Pretending to have powers given by some Pixels.

I'll spend no more time for you, or your "who we are" Fellows.

The far beyond,

-Joe.

5. In conclusion, There is no need to show-off Tough to a boy like ya.

It's -beep-ing obvious I'm far  beyond from a Troll like you.

Yea, you are right , your iq is higher than 0.So, do u want to see just a test of my new anti-ddos

just one sec.. a ye here you got smartass!

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8464/antiddos.jpg

1)Well,You are the dumbass and so I'm gonna prove.First of all,Zhivago just had an idea and yes it's about L2j!

2/3)Yeah,you analyzed shit.if you've read the first post you'd have understood that it's about an idea he had and he's asking for a developper to turn his thoughts into a protection system.

4)You are really close but since you ain't gonna give a shit,why so much drama?Better save it for your mama!I'm not the dumb here.I am trying to explain that Zhivago just had an idea which he's willing to share with a good and decent developper.

5)Yeah,beyond good and evil,rules your stupidity!

It's obvious you're a branch of kids behind some screen, Pretending to have powers given by some Pixels.

I'll spend no more time for you, or your "who we are" Fellows.

The far beyond,

-Joe.

Do i seem to be a powerful guy in this forum? Do i have a high "karma , post count" or a fvcking

nice rank ? NOT so sftu.You are just an idiot who is trying to show us the opposite rofl.

I make you sure that your connection will get destroyed from a professional attack much before it goes to the software.

DDosers Attack server first not GAME SERVER , so you right ;p i forgot that, they dont flood lineage 2 server packets. :)

I dont spend lot time in maxcheaters but as i see you attacking to JoeDaFlow.

and i cant find the reason, he is a trolll? for what? as i see here your all are kids and no have idea about all.

Is simple logic, my mistake too i forgot that, but why all those shares for ddos protection? is totaly useles, a real ddosers will not atack our project, will atack pc, so how a java code you share will help? L2J Shares have to do with game, how will save you? they dont atack your game server but the machine,  again soz for my bad english