[COULD WORK_] idea for anti-ddos attacks.

DDosers Attack server first not GAME SERVER , so you right ;p i forgot that, they dont flood lineage 2 server packets. :)

I dont spend lot time in maxcheaters but as i see you attacking to JoeDaFlow.

and i cant find the reason, he is a trolll? for what? as i see here your all are kids and no have idea about all.

Is simple logic, my mistake too i forgot that, but why all those shares for ddos protection? is totaly useles, a real ddosers will not atack our project, will atack pc, so how a java code you share will help? L2J Shares have to do with game, how will save you? they dont atack your game server but the machine,  again soz for my bad english

You the grown-ups.What can I say?-.-'

The whole idea of ddos shield is smart device to make difference between good and bad packets (ddos attack and user usage)

java code script hm ? not impossible but usless coz good ddoser can make alot of dmg to your machine ports and etc ...

if ur machine dont use firewall all ports gonna be open and can choice random etc.. or use not-active ports also.

cisco devices are with smart software and etc.. and its the best way to vanish the ddos attack... and etc

but it have TOO much kinds of ddos-attacks and etc... many varibles... so if the attacker is good even cheap-cisco router wont save you...

If you have alot of money and want spend them the cisco is best way ... not some etc... coded scripts :)

p.s. 2nd way :) find admin that can sit 24/7 on the pc and try deal him for payment cheaper then the router :P

Troll topic, so here is Wikipedia answer (which equals Elmoroden gods one) :

A "denial-of-service" attack is characterized by an explicit attempt by attackers to prevent legitimate users of a service from using that service. There are two general forms of DoS attacks: those that crash services and those that flood services.

Talking of L2J software, without any hardware issue, it's basically FloodProtectors and a corrected version of L2J.

Ty for the read.

dont laugh but y can make a java firewall i guess

Ermm.. So? Totally off-topic.

Well, to sum up with this..

My idea works and it is really good.

Besides, how someone have a problem with my idea without even knows it o.O

-Dr.Zhivago

Then locked, to prevent more emowars.