[UNDETECTED] Universal Aimbot 1.57 - color aimbot

nesucks

Short introduction: This little program will help you get headshots. All it does is take a lot of screenshots of the game, a little image analysis, then moves the mouse for you in cs:s. This aimbot is superior to other aimbots out there since it does a bit block transfer directly to an array, then the array is split into colors using minimal cpu usage. All other aimbots that I've encountered use getpixel which is about 200 times slower.  This aimbot works for many other games other than CSS.

Release date: March 7, 2010 (1.57)

VAC status: By the way it operates it is 100% VAC proof without a doubt. It doesn't modify the game in any way. All it does is take screenshots of the game and move your mouse.

Requirements: There are 3 requirements that should be met before you run this program.

1. You will need colored skin CT models or colored T models which a material wallhack has, the models can be any color.

2. .NET framework 2.0 is required. You should have it already through windows update.

3. VB6 runtime files. All versions of windows currently have it and you can download them if you somehow don't have it.

Solution to problems:

The aimbot is targeting corpses

Type cl_ragdoll_physics_enable 0 in console

I don't know how to install the material wallhack

It tells you on the bottom of the page

The aimbot is shaking too much

Lower the aimbot sensitivity and disable any CSS mouse acceleration

Type cl_showfps 2 in console and change graphic settings to increase FPS to over 60

Try using the default aimbot settings instead of playing with the numbers

The Aimbot does nothing at all

Make sure raw mouse input in css is disabled

You need a colored player model to target, look at the picture below to see what I mean

DISABLE ALL ANTI-ALIASING!

The aimbot keeps aiming upward

Your crosshair is the same color as what you are trying to target, why don't you set the crosshair to green? by typing cl_crosshaircolor 0.

The aimbot aims too slowly

Increase the aimbot sensitivity

What settings should I use with the default aimbot settings

Windows mouse sensitivity should be on the 6th notch, windows enhanced precision disabled, the CSS mouse sensitivity your using should be entered in the aimbot, and CSS mouse acceleration disabled.

Picture of Universal aimbot 1.53

ua153.jpg

Picture of what I mean by colored models

csoffice0000du.jpg

TURN OFF ANY ANTI-ALIASING

videoadvanced.jpg

Change log (1.43 - 1.53)

Fixed a handle leak bug when .net 3.5 SP1 wasn't installed, increased long range aimbot precision and tracks far away moving enemies much better, captures and analyzes screenshots slightly faster, takes into account Hz of the monitor and realtime FPS to change sensitivity settings every second, and automatically turns the aero theme on/off for windows 7. Fixed a ton of bugs and removed aimbot acceleration (1.51). Added ability to switch between bitblt and copyfromscreen (1.53). Added ability to change teams using the hotkey X. Added sounds when turning the aimbot on/off and switching teams.  Fixed a bug that caused css mouse sensitivity, sensitivity, fps to not change the aimbot sensitivity(1.54).

ON the to do list

Constantly switching to nearby enemies, targeting the name that appears below an enemy, targeting the scoreboard when you press tab, and more responsive on/off toggle.

Virus total on universal aimbot 1.57 - result 0/42

Download link for universal aimbot 1.57: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I41GRM0O

Dark grid simple version material wallhack: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Normal walls wallhack (90% opacity) good to keep game looking nice: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

NEW: Normal walls version (50% opacity) good to color aimbot most doors/walls: Removed. Link dead!

NEW: Normal walls version (25% opacity) good to color aimbot all doors/walls: Removed. Link dead!

Full ver download link for advanced users wallhack: Removed. Link dead!

To install wallhack: Using windows explorer/folder viewer, go to C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\(your user name here)\counter-strike source\cstrike\ directory. After you go there, you should see a folder called materials. Delete it and copy the materials from the hack to your cstrike directory. You'll then need to restart CSS if it is running already for CSS to load the textures or mat_reloadallmaterials might work as well. Also, what is included is not the full version since it the full version uses about 9mb memory.

To uninstall wallhack: Simply delete the materials folder in your cstrike directory. You'll probably remove some custom map files so you'll have to re-download them, but this is the easiest way.

EDIT 4/20/11:  Updated post with latest universal aimbot version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i can never get this to work right

I updated it so if ur running windows 7 try downloading the 1.57 ver.  For some people this program will crash on startup and there's no fix for that.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...