Most players in a l2 server right now?

9K players equal probably 8k or more stores all over the server, fake stores to make the server look full.

I don't even need to join the server, I know If I log in is gonna be thousands of stores in all towns, so in another words it look like the server have a huge community but is not true. There are many, but many servers like that out there.

First of all , I'll tell you that you're wrong . I played RPG-club ( x15 ) for a good 3 months and I can guarantee the online counter is not stores . Stop throwing accusation when you don't know anything please cause you probably haven't played even for a minute on rpg-club .

First of all , I'll tell you that you're wrong . I played RPG-club ( x15 ) for a good 3 months and I can guarantee the online counter is not stores . Stop throwing accusation when you don't know anything please cause you probably haven't played even for a minute on rpg-club .

You're so naive. ^^

All counters in Russian servers are fake, they always add 2-3k to their counters to make servers look bigger to attract more people. If you knew some of the russian servers' admin, you'd know that. No quit bitching about something you're not aware of. Nuffsaid

The best of all OFC [only talking about amount of online people] ASTERIOS... i played there one week [too much i think xD] but i left because i started to do some other things 8)

Anyway here i leave the web link :)

http://asterios.tm/

Cya ;)