interlude [L2J]LineageII Activate C6

icshiba

Your servers are meant to be fail?

Friend told me you changed Max Enchant from +18 to +16 WITHOUT wipe, so anyone who had +18 lost their weps.

I cant believe i wasted 30mins to enchant AM,AS,DB to +18 and now everything is gone.

So why should i QQ, i'll just quit, gl with ur whatever it is.

On last server you opened you changed max enchant but the weps weren't deleted and my second friend had +22 or something.

Anyway, GL

Your servers are meant to be fail?

Friend told me you changed Max Enchant from +18 to +16 WITHOUT wipe, so anyone who had +18 lost their weps.

I cant believe i wasted 30mins to enchant AM,AS,DB to +18 and now everything is gone.

So why should i QQ, i'll just quit, gl with ur whatever it is.

On last server you opened you changed max enchant but the weps weren't deleted and my second friend had +22 or something.

Anyway, GL

I smell fail.. too bad it looked awesome and i wanted to try it in my free time next days.. that means i'll have to search for another one.

I smell fail.. too bad it looked awesome and i wanted to try it in my free time next days.. that means i'll have to search for another one.

i will not sit here and hear any noob to say about my server is failed because he dont know play or he dont know do buffs if you wanna join...if you dont? dont join i dont think so my server is a faild because i changed the max from 18 to 16 anyway i have recor 37 players without hopzone topzone ... i dont think so is a faild

i will not sit here and hear any noob to say about my server is failed because he dont know play or he dont know do buffs if you wanna join...if you dont? dont join i dont think so my server is a faild because i changed the max from 18 to 16 anyway i have recor 37 players without hopzone topzone ... i dont think so is a faild

Why is he noob? I dont know about pwnzor, but i know to play, i know to buff myself, never said ANYTHING about buff slots. You judge server success by players online? Rofl, nice one! There only one thing more fail than ur serv, players who play it. So dont be proud if you have 30people on.

Im outta here, flame me now.

Why is he noob? I dont know about pwnzor, but i know to play, i know to buff myself, never said ANYTHING about buff slots. You judge server success by players online? Rofl, nice one! There only one thing more fail than ur serv, players who play it. So dont be proud if you have 30people on.

Im outta here, flame me now.

i will not flame anyone i am not saying noob pwnzor i am speak for guys who complaining for all and i dont judge my server from peoples...i removed max 18 if you dont like just Bye Bye you will not miss me enoygh

man that wasn't the right thing to do, you should first ask players and make their wep to +16. i am not complaining about that, because i got my weps back. anyway i won't leave server(yet), i must test olympiad first...

man that wasn't the right thing to do, you should first ask players and make their wep to +16. i am not complaining about that, because i got my weps back. anyway i won't leave server(yet), i must test olympiad first...

Believe me oly is fully implemented retail like no shits

i will not flame anyone i am not saying noob pwnzor i am speak for guys who complaining for all and i dont judge my server from peoples...i removed max 18 if you dont like just Bye Bye you will not miss me enoygh

dude by reading Flavio's post i can understand that he and other ppl got mad not because u changed the max from 18 to 16.. but because u didn't wiped the srv and this was a bad move..

dude by reading Flavio's post i can understand that he and other ppl got mad not because u changed the max from 18 to 16.. but because u didn't wiped the srv and this was a bad move..

why to wipe the server? too low people had +18 weapons i mean from 37 max 7 or lower had +18 weapon so why to wipe ? the other 30?

told ya this server will fail sooner then Seraph :D

anyway ... for Ripakios THINK before opening a server, dont do BAD MOVES when the server is up. and you think that your server is great with 30 ppl on ? gf

ps. edit title:Romanian Kidzor and the country ...

why to wipe the server? too low people had +18 weapons i mean from 37 max 7 or lower had +18 weapon so why to wipe ? the other 30?

changed mind, close server ... it's better for you and your health :))

ps2. make fast a screenshot with players ... some of them flaming and some of them writing the name of the server... change your 1st post from this topic about the new "GREAT" server your' about to open, lock topic and gtfo

Someone Mod Delete Spam Posts

spam is something like  "good luck with your server bro" and etc ... what Pwnz0r Flavio and many of the others wrote was theyr oppinion about the server ... that isent considered spam :)