interlude [L2J]LineageII Activate C6

icshiba

We dont spam, thats considered as suggs and shitz.

Second, i dont even want to waste 30secs of registering to that forum, it failed hard. And why not to post here?

@Fanky, everyone got 18 weps but no one got +16 armor, and thats for daggers (example) not good since they dont need +18 on wep that much (I would rather prefer +16 armor than +18 dagg). But w/e they do pretty lot of dmg so..

Actually he's true,

you must register in a forum of server which you play.

Thats the meaning of forums,report bugs-suggestions see announcements-events etc,etc.

Actually he's true,

you must register in a forum of server which you play.

Thats the meaning of forums,report bugs-suggestions see announcements-events etc,etc.

Im not trying to be rude or something, but obviously you dont know what means "must" =D

We SHOULD reg in a forum, but we dont have to. It fails but w/e. If you dont want suggs and reports here kk

evrything bugged, rebirth system worked 1h ago and some ppl get skills now new players cant get it......cos  rebirth doesnt work and after restart your lvl u had 1 point of mana and hp... u cant buy 2 items in 1 time in gm shop and they call  it system protection one big lol

evrything bugged, rebirth system worked 1h ago and some ppl get skills now new players cant get it......cos  rebirth doesnt work and after restart your lvl u had 1 point of mana and hp... u cant buy 2 items in 1 time in gm shop and they call  it system protection one big lol

1st the removed rebirth and wow rebirth gives only some buffs for events rofl

If y make rebirth of course u will have 1hp / mp / cp y hit 1 mob and back to normal rofl 1 bug lol for you

lol  man  and what about 3-10 lvl? u still have 1hp so  better shut up and why they remove rebirth? cos they cant fix it ,simple

erm what to fix on rebirth system? You shut up i didnt even insult y i just said a big lol for you smartass

lol  man  and what about 3-10 lvl? u still have 1hp so  better shut up and why they remove rebirth? cos they cant fix it ,simple

Rebirth is supposed to give you 1/1/1/ CP/HP/MP lol. If you hit gremlin you'll get lvl 78+ and you'll have ur stats back.