[Request] Maxcheaters Christmas Logo! Award: 100k Adena

Maxtor

Not for your opinion again....

From the time he post his banner , he must know that he will get both good and bad criticises ... Why are you so pathetic here and you only accept good criticises?

From the time he post his banner , he must know that he will get both good and bad criticises ... Why are you so pathetic here and you only accept good criticises?

Are y fucking idiot? Staff members will take consider his work and make opinions just stop spaming this topic

Are y -beep-ing idiot? Staff members will take consider his work and make opinions just stop spaming this topic

Lol Idiot... Did i say something different ..? Staff may choose , maybe not ! I just expressed my opinion like others did ... But you want only to hear good comments and Say Only thanks , that's why i am telling that you are pathetic ... Accept bad criticises ! Not everyone will like your work ...

Lol Idiot... Did i say something different ..? Staff may choose , maybe not ! I just expressed my opinion like others did ... But you want only to hear good comments and Say Only thanks , that's why i am telling that you are pathetic ... Accept bad criticises ! Not everyone will like your work ...

www.learnenglish.com

it will help you understand my sentences