[Share] L2Rebound Walker IG.

BigGreen

So here's the thing... I've checked out all "NoItemName" in Item Settings and the bot still picks up those infernal items....

Is there any way to add those items with item ID?

TILEMACHOS: Why don't you share instead of just boasting?

Share What?? a non Activated protection??

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.

It is simply an item that drops from the mobs in EF (IDs: 30024 and 30025) in which add 25% weight per item.

You can avoid this by simply not picking up _ANY_ nonameitems in walker.

Stop trying to look like a hacker when you're really just a retard.

Completely Wrong theory..I botted in the Server and i never picked uped things like this you talking about..

I am not trying to be something like you say...

People i see no Knowlegde on Computer by you...

Plz don't say thing and try to gave a wrong icon about me...

I ll show you what i m talking about of course i m sure you ll understand few things but anyway as a proof i ll show you it's a Bakeice protection but still out off use by the server...

Here we Start :

1) Here is the Packer Used on Core.bpl

packedk.jpg

2) Here is The Unpacked Core.bpl by me

unpacked.jpg

3) Ok now i ll show you in OllyDbg the Unicode Words from the Unpacked File

unpackedinolly.jpg

4) And another one Image for you

unpacked2olly.jpg

The only thing is Activated is the Blowfish encryption method...

Server Accepts only Crypted Blowfish that's why you Disconnected with OOG

Sniffing for blowfish in TCP sniffer you ll never understand where it is in the packets

I don't wanna play it something...

I just can do real Crack...and if this get activated i know how to bypass it

I prove it many times before in different Servers

Hope you understand somethings about this...

Merry Xmass People

k

I will believe you if u make oog running and share it.

Else its a hoax

Actually i don't care if you believe me or not... I am trying to say the truth because admins from servers are lying...and this is normal bacause they are trying to protect their servers from bots...But people you should make your own search and analisys...

OOG is a standalone client and i can't make it work with the code of Core.bpl

Actually it can be done but i m not gonna try because i have to learn every single operation is made by the OOG

If we have the Source code from L2walker OOG then it will be easy and Possible..

There are some techniques (i think L2fork can do the job) to make it work but this is crap...until you can login with IG

Ps : All those things about bakeice actually you can't see them in the Core.bpl ...you need to reverse that thing to make it readable by a debbuger :)

There is a function in Walker that can Delete items from invetory by the ID

This should works...But you should know the ID and off course the Server must accept the Delete of this Item..

I never picked up something like this on the Server but maybe it is truth...

Anyway this is the most stupid Idea to catch a Bot because you might pick up the items when you are in manual mode by simple holding the Button for pickup after a mob is killed...Like everyone does

I tried that in INFOMATIONS>Inv  those items ID should be 30023,30024, 30025 (these are which i have) i tried delete this kind of items in this option, but i cant, y press the second button and click delete item but notthing happens...... another solution tile?

He guys, i have a problem with l2rebound walker. My friend used it and send it to me.

I unpacked it somewhere random, started the l2walker.exe, entered the right path and pressed Run. But nothing happens (i have windows 7).

I tried to adjust the hosts file but I cant, it tells me im not administrator and dont have the rights. I tried deleting the old one and put a new one my friend send me. But it doesnt work either.

Anyone have a clue what im missing, and do i have to change the hosts file?

Thx in advance!

I have the same problem, and I also run windows 7. Since im a total noob at setting up bots I would really appriciate any help I can get.

Not this idiot. I got it to work using the guide in http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=123400.0

:D

That wasn't directed at you :P It was aimed at the people all baffled at Vim adding an item that gives 25% weight to the mobs, like it was some sort of complex anti-bot, it was just simply an item that wasn't added in the client files, so they were invisible.

No i don't...

Because i just informed that server has rebirth and also admin from this server has a history with donations...when he ll take the donations he need he ll make a good wipe..

So what i am going to do??

nothing, leave the server..

I'll play on L2Aegis...

Great Interlude Server...people coming again and the best..

I made the bot for this server so only Donators on this forum have the walker...

No one other in this World :D

• 3 weeks later...