some help with lan server..

guyz i have a problem i try set up a server in my net i use in internal server ip the local ip of the pc :192.168.1.71 and when i go to an other pc in the net to login i set host with 192.168.1.71 and when i login i see server bartz light ping 61 and when i press login nothing happens why? and the gs-login server windows dont show any error if i create i new account they right about the acc creation gut i cant login why?i use killer_007 pack...

Well i think u must give your wan IP ... put external ip -  wan ip , internal ip - lan ip and give your wan ip .At LoginHost:put 127.0.0.1... then give your friends your wan ip and may work.. or just try with another pack . GL

have got router or something like that?

And if that maust be lan server than u can give local ip, if that will be global give your ip adres, or ip router (if u have got) or finally u can creat domain (free domain like www.no-ip.info)

if i create a domain ppl cant conect with host file they need patch i think also i have router but i dont understand why login opens but it dont pass me to char select menu to start the game...

if i create a domain ppl cant conect with host file they need patch i think also i have router but i dont understand why login opens but it dont pass me to char select menu to start the game...

Login is opens but gameserver working too? if doesnt then try unblock ports in router. I have soomethere nice site how to do it.

Edit

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm

http://www.portforward.com/networking/static-xp.htm

Mayby that can help you