[Bug] Shorten Active Skills' Cooldowns

Lain

Somthind interesting and new :)

new?>

interesting?

From c4 i know this

Also when you hit normal do it from action

you will understand this with bow that the cooldown time is Shorter

Just press for example f2 and keep it pressed,U will see that in like every second use it will cast the skill when its not reused. when I had shield stun enchanted for like 25 for reuse,it was clear to see,it was like (....... means waiting for reuse)  stun.....stun stun.....stun stun....stun stun and so on

• 4 weeks later...

Just press for example f2 and keep it pressed,U will see that in like every second use it will cast the skill when its not reused. when I had shield stun enchanted for like 25 for reuse,it was clear to see,it was like (....... means waiting for reuse)  stun.....stun stun.....stun stun....stun stun and so on

In the way you explain the stun stuff. . . it looks more like lucky mastery that you had. . . means,you had no reuse on skill 1-2 times...that's normal game stuff...

Sometimes when you click it fast it happens... Kinda like sometimes when you summon CP pots you can do it twice in a row, because these aren't l2off files, the bugs are available

It works I know it for long time it works on some interlude packs like l2-certuss pack

but its kinda useless with daggers because you won't be attacking blows from the skills liberary(ALT + K)

there are some depended skills like UE,UD,so on and so far.

regards

• 1 month later...

This is pretty old .

Since you posted it though , I'll tell you another "trick" ( idk if it's been posted before ) . Register your skills and use them through macros . Many times you see this " 0 secs remaining till blabla is ready " , if you use skills through macro , that doesn't happen .

I found it quite useful for when I play with my dagger , since you 1 less second of cool down . This is pretty known on retail for the past 1,5-2 years now ...