[L2OFF] L2 Breaks 75x

locpaulo

WHY ?! WHY ?! There is always a "WHY ?!"..hmm Why not ?

1 - His brainless.

2 - Corrupted.

3 - Liar.

4 - Server4Money.

very nice. why dont u just go to another server and let him be with his same-range-brained friends only?

why dont just warn others about the admin and thats all

very nice. why dont u just go to another server and let him be with his same-range-brained friends only?

why dont just warn others about the admin and thats all

Why ?

Why ?

because that way u inform us too about the servers quality a bit better than say things like "die gm die"

if the server is bad, tell us the reason and go search for the next one

because that way u inform us too about the servers quality a bit better than say things like "die gm die"

he told it

BR Admin with no knowledge

doesn't know even english

corrupted

end

Well I did explain for two types of Human. The ones that can READ and UNDERSTAND and for the ones that Have A WERY LOW IQ ! At least say thanks for the effort.

Can any1 hurt his server please ? This guy is the owner of L2sensation (newb, retard, corrupted, etc).

Check the Donation List on Sensation and on this server. SAME ! SHAME ! SHAME !

Last Edit: Today at 10:07:21 AM by BigGreen

so he said nothing and he decided to edit it afterwards. hes original post was " Can any1 hurt his server please ?" so dont tell me crap about my iq and my interligence.

if u dont like a fucking server write whats wrong in the first place and thats all. and as u said at least respect hes effort. it was a lot bigger than urs

You dumb crap that you are, YOU CAN FIGURE OUT and read Bulldozer first post  and find out that is sensation or EVEN MONOTONE POST ! And yeah to make sure I, did search for something and soon as I found out I did modify the post.

What the hell is wrong with you guys !? AS I SAY THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF POST and you did understand from LOW IQ one.

don't overrate L2Off servers

they are more unbalanced and less things are working normally than l2j

Are you serious? That's the most stupid and brainless comment I ever seen... just shows how newbie about l2 you are LOL... JAVA is 3x WORST than off... ofcouse off as their problems, but there are problems that java CAN'T fix... you guys really thing the official server is made on java language? get real. most of stuff you are use to on java is tottaly wrong from the official

Are you serious? That's the most stupid and brainless comment I ever seen... just shows how newbie about l2 you are LOL... JAVA is 3x WORST than off... ofcouse off as their problems, but there are problems that java CAN'T fix... you guys really thing the official server is made on java language? get real. most of stuff you are use to on java is tottaly wrong from the official

You miss one thing.These aren't official files but extended leaked files by  other devs

and yes,L2Off IL servers have stupid bugs in pvps/skills

and even some experienced devs can't fix them

or you still live in 2008

can someone close the topic!

I will not be giving satisfaction to nobs

because they never logged out in l2sensation am also admin l2ks

and not gm sensation!

site and server

PAID> see the credit at the end of the company website!

if the company copied server

I do not have anything with it

can someone close the topic!

I will not be giving satisfaction to nobs

because they never logged out in l2sensation am also admin l2ks

and not gm sensation!

site and server

PAID> see the credit at the end of the company website!

if the company copied server

I do not have anything with it

Come on ! I did log on your server and for how long it as been open ? Because there are guys with Apella Set already and S-Grade +10. Hmm ? Try to explain that !