Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

well is simple

 

Decrypt: l2encdec -s sp_32b_01,sp_32b_02,sp_32b_03,etc

Encrypt l2encdec -e 121 sp_32b_01,sp_32b_02,sp_32b_03,etc

 

That's doesn't work :/ i don't know why! :///

Posted

But without my help, thief (CE), You should be still creating a shity images :] No problem for PS lessons thief :]

whatever you want AVE, I will not build a silly discussion rookie with an attitude of you, and if you have all the reason I am very new to PS I have not got your skills but at least I admit it.

 

PD:PS: I did not steal anything, and in any case better learn to shut up and not so young because if you get to name the amount of times you helped with programs eh has no name, better go your way and let me in peace with his nonsense.

Posted

whatever you want AVE, I will not build a silly discussion rookie with an attitude of you, and if you have all the reason I am very new to PS I have not got your skills but at least I admit it.

 

PD:PS: I did not steal anything, and in any case better learn to shut up and not so young because if you get to name the amount of times you helped with programs eh has no name, better go your way and let me in peace with his nonsense.

Too bad that You have alraedy build a silly discussion thief :] Didnt stole anything You are saying ? Oh really ? To bad that I learned You and I helped You with PS, when You was begging me for lessons from a long time, and when I showed to You my tips You suddenly stoped to feel to help me out and You asked for all my files at the end...LawL. And You are making L2 "BROTHERHOOD" - -beep-ing nonsense :]

 

This guy is a thief, nothing more I have to say for all of You guys :]

 

Oh, BTW: if You didnt notice, I'am alraedy going my way :] Bywaj zdrów buraku :)

BTW2: Look at Your work before I learned You and look at it now - miracle ! Your work was nothing more than shit, and You suddenly knows PS after one day !

 

Np :] Dont work with this guy coz all he want is to rob You.

Posted

For me its working like a charm :]

 

dec-sp_32b_04.jpg

 

But there is ONE BIG PROBLEM with CriticalError adivce :] I mean, with this:

 

Decrypt: l2encdec -s sp_32b_01,sp_32b_02,sp_32b_03,etc

Encrypt l2encdec -e 121 sp_32b_01,sp_32b_02,sp_32b_03,etc

-s and -e comands are ok, but there is missing one freaking importand thing :) But maybe CE miss it on purpose :] Ask him...

 

Good luck and take care

Posted

Plz tell me how to do it ... i will go to systextures folder... after i will make a new file decrypt.bat into this file i will add this line

 l2encdec -s sp_32b_01.bmp 

after....... ??????????

 

i run this file decrypt.bat and nothing!!! :/

Posted

Plz tell me how to do it ... i will go to systextures folder... after i will make a new file decrypt.bat into this file i will add this line

 l2encdec -s sp_32b_01.bmp 

after....... ??????????

 

i run this file decrypt.bat and nothing!!! :/

when you do that you get same file decrypted and can be opened with PS man!! ,after that you can do your own splash and encrypt that
Posted

when you do that you get same file decrypted and can be opened with PS man!! ,after that you can do your own splash and encrypt that

 

Ok man thnx <3 :PPPPP someone lock it :))) I love maxcheaters! :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Posts

    • 🥇 PRESENTANDO: CREST CONVERTER PRO - LA EVOLUCIÓN DEFINITIVA 🪄✨ Para administradores de servidores y jugadores de Lineage 2 que exigen la máxima precisión, presentamos CREST CONVERTER PRO. Tomando como base la sólida fundación del popular L2 Crest Converter gratuito, he desarrollado esta nueva edición profesional para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel., esta nueva edición profesional ha sido desarrollada por PULSER-X (yo) para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel. Olvide las limitaciones de las versiones anteriores: esta variante PRO integra un motor de Inteligencia Artificial para un recorte y adaptación milimétricos, garantizando resultados impecables para los más perfeccionistas. ⚙️ CARACTERÍSTICAS TÉCNICAS CLAVE: ✅ IA de Precisión: Algoritmos avanzados derivados de nuestra herramienta clásica, ahora optimizados para recortar y centrar assets automáticamente sin distorsiones. ✅ Procesamiento Batch: Optimización y conversión masiva de docenas de archivos en segundos con calidad industrial. ✅ Compatibilidad Absoluta: Generación de emblemas limpios y listos para cualquier cliente de Lineage 2 (Oficial y Privado). ✅ Interfaz Rediseñada: Flujo de trabajo profesional y superior respecto a la versión gratuita inicial. 📺 DEMOSTRACIÓN TÉCNICA OFICIAL: Vea la potencia de esta evolución PRO en acción: 👉 https://youtu.be/pHg3M8NBBx0 🛒 ADQUISICIÓN DEL SOFTWARE: Dé el salto definitivo desde la versión gratuita y eleve el estándar de su servidor hoy mismo. Adquiera su licencia de CREST CONVERTER PRO en nuestra tienda oficial: 🔗 https://pulserx.lemonsqueezy.com/ PX-SOFTWARE - Compromiso con la Excelencia Técnica. 🎮💻
    • Everyone probably remembers that old video where the camera followed the arrow all the way to the target at 3:39:         And some of you may have already noticed something similar in my cloak video at 4:57 — the camera follows the arrow there too, although without any additional improvements.     For anyone who wants to try it themselves, the mod is available for download. Just replace LineageEffect.u in your System folder. I recommend keeping a backup of your original file.   The only difference is that in the old alpha footage, the camera seems to fly almost directly from the arrow’s point of view toward the target. I still need to experiment with that behavior, and maybe it can be recreated more closely.   Download    In its current form: 1. It triggers rarely and randomly: 15-second cooldown, then a 30% chance 2. It does not activate on every shot, regardless of attack speed 3. It does not activate when shooting at point-blank range 4. It only follows your own arrows, so combat is not interrupted 5. It is purely visual — only you can see it
    • Κανείς ρε παιδιά ? Τόσο σπουδαίοι devs εδώ μέσα δεν βρέθηκε κανείς να έχει άποψη ? 
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..