{Help} How to edit sp_32b_01? Into systextures?

larroukos

well is simple

Decrypt: l2encdec -s sp_32b_01,sp_32b_02,sp_32b_03,etc

Encrypt l2encdec -e 121 sp_32b_01,sp_32b_02,sp_32b_03,etc

well is simple

That's doesn't work :/ i don't know why! :///

That's doesn't work :/ i don't know why! :///

well maybe you don't add extention .bmp it's worked for me take a look

rGfVr.png

VFs3P.png

h9mIO.png

T5t76.png

But without my help, thief (CE), You should be still creating a shity images :] No problem for PS lessons thief :]

whatever you want AVE, I will not build a silly discussion rookie with an attitude of you, and if you have all the reason I am very new to PS I have not got your skills but at least I admit it.

PD:PS: I did not steal anything, and in any case better learn to shut up and not so young because if you get to name the amount of times you helped with programs eh has no name, better go your way and let me in peace with his nonsense.

whatever you want AVE, I will not build a silly discussion rookie with an attitude of you, and if you have all the reason I am very new to PS I have not got your skills but at least I admit it.

PD:PS: I did not steal anything, and in any case better learn to shut up and not so young because if you get to name the amount of times you helped with programs eh has no name, better go your way and let me in peace with his nonsense.

Too bad that You have alraedy build a silly discussion thief :] Didnt stole anything You are saying ? Oh really ? To bad that I learned You and I helped You with PS, when You was begging me for lessons from a long time, and when I showed to You my tips You suddenly stoped to feel to help me out and You asked for all my files at the end...LawL. And You are making L2 "BROTHERHOOD" - -beep-ing nonsense :]

This guy is a thief, nothing more I have to say for all of You guys :]

Oh, BTW: if You didnt notice, I'am alraedy going my way :] Bywaj zdrów buraku :)

BTW2: Look at Your work before I learned You and look at it now - miracle ! Your work was nothing more than shit, and You suddenly knows PS after one day !

Np :] Dont work with this guy coz all he want is to rob You.

For me its working like a charm :]

dec-sp_32b_04.jpg

But there is ONE BIG PROBLEM with CriticalError adivce :] I mean, with this:

-s and -e comands are ok, but there is missing one freaking importand thing :) But maybe CE miss it on purpose :] Ask him...

Good luck and take care

Plz tell me how to do it ... i will go to systextures folder... after i will make a new file decrypt.bat into this file i will add this line

l2encdec -s sp_32b_01.bmp 

after....... ??????????

i run this file decrypt.bat and nothing!!! :/

Plz tell me how to do it ... i will go to systextures folder... after i will make a new file decrypt.bat into this file i will add this line

l2encdec -s sp_32b_01.bmp 

after....... ??????????

i run this file decrypt.bat and nothing!!! :/

when you do that you get same file decrypted and can be opened with PS man!! ,after that you can do your own splash and encrypt that

when you do that you get same file decrypted and can be opened with PS man!! ,after that you can do your own splash and encrypt that

Ok man thnx <3 :PPPPP someone lock it :))) I love maxcheaters! :)