Why so serious?

ProJecT

Too darky.

Mate, can I ask you something?

Why you're doing such complicated things instead of starting with the basic and simple things of design?

I mean, make a wallpaper with small adjustments, a template to work out some techniques, signatures and then take up on big art.

That's my honest opinion, from all the big arts you've made, there's always something that destroyes everything on it, and this means that you

need more practise.Just use basic techniques for creating something cool, not complicated ways.

For example why would you place that chair?Why would you use that texture?Why

Couldn't you just take a wallpaper of Joker and make some cool color/effects adjustments on it?

Sorry buddy, but that's my honest opinion.

nice one dude ) from the first look i like everything except that shadow color on left hand, it must be less saturated imo...  and i've remembered that i had a sig for that lol ) made it like 1,5 year ago

exiledwhysoserious.png

Too darky.

Mate, can I ask you something?

Why you're doing such complicated things instead of starting with the basic and simple things of design?

I mean, make a wallpaper with small adjustments, a template to work out some techniques, signatures and then take up on big art.

That's my honest opinion, from all the big arts you've made, there's always something that destroyes everything on it, and this means that you

need more practise.Just use basic techniques for creating something cool, not complicated ways.

For example why would you place that chair?Why would you use that texture?Why

Couldn't you just take a wallpaper of Joker and make some cool color/effects adjustments on it?

Sorry buddy, but that's my honest opinion.

What's the point of taking a ready wallpaper and add some cool color/effects adjustments? It wouldn't be my creation..

What's the point of taking a ready wallpaper and add some cool color/effects adjustments? It wouldn't be my creation..

Now, since you adjust it, it's your creation.And I would definatelly prefer a wallpaper with adjustments than something like you've made.

Because in a wallpaper I could find only small mistakes,but in this I can make you a whole list with mistakes and things that don't match at all.

Art is to make something beatiful and attractive (and surely what you've made for me isn't), not showing your knowledge about photoshop options and how to handle them.