Something like

Flavio

Any site like Omegle without horny retarded people?

Or some site to spend time on.

If 'advertising is not allowed' which isnt (i dont consider that as adv but w/e) send me a pm but reply here what site we're talking about. Something fun pl0x, thanks

omegle sucks, same with chatroulette. Both sites are troll invading webcam sites that pulls over all dickheads trying to show their penis in cam to feel strong

get over them, you dont need anything of these.

else use mormon to talk with bots..xD

omegle sucks, same with chatroulette. Both sites are troll invading webcam sites that pulls over all dickheads trying to show their penis in cam to feel strong

get over them, you dont need anything of these.

else use mormon to talk with bots..xD

I used Omegle before few days for the first time. No way i spend even 1more min on such sites.

Yeah, those website are kinda strange, even if chatroulette and omegle are becoming better and better with time. You know when you can actually talk to stranger instead of looking at penis every next, it becomes a lot more fun ! There is some alternative in the same spirit, with the same amount of strange people and cool stuff. http://bazoocam.org/en/ might be the one with the most potential :)