[L2J] L2Corvus

Andrey™

The suckies gm friends corrupted server with most retarded admin kids. I think from all servers this is the most ridiculiious one, olystar is dejavu.

i win him at oly and he told me i get ban.. but i still didnt got.. also i dont think is him because oly is gr and dejavu is ro i think

The suckies gm friends corrupted server with most retarded admin kids. I think from all servers this is the most ridiculiious one, olystar is dejavu.

1st SuckMe was DeJavu, now OlyStar ... tomorrow it could be me >.<

Edit: changed my mind ...

wtf .. just today new clans donated... new heroes donated ... with full augment skills ...

gtfo donate server and then close :D

server its good but today many donators logged.About 10.

Also OlyStar said that is Gm.When the admin read it,he banned him.

yeah there are a lot of donators because items/skills are cheap... but i think is a waste of money donate here cause it will for SURE die after MAX 2-3 months..

also happy to hear that OlyStar got banned.. -1 kid on srv

yeah there are a lot of donators because items/skills are cheap... but i think is a waste of money donate here cause it will for SURE die after MAX 2-3 months..

he pay 25E for unban this kid..He stole money from his grandmather and he donate unban+change color name and change name to -=Olystar=-....

i win him at oly and he told me i get ban.. but i still didnt got.. also i dont think is him because oly is gr and dejavu is ro i think

i am in oly stars clan and olystar speaks Greek and romanian too... so...? xD

ontopic: wtf  Why server crashes put Protections borring all ppl attack with a fkin programm!!!!

he pay 25E for unban this kid..He stole money from his grandmather and he donate unban+change color name and change name to -=Olystar=-....

i was considering of playing,now not

retarted server

Awsome. I can donate for skills. Does that include Superior Herb of Life, Cursed Weapons, Super Haste, and Curse of Antharas?

10€ - weapon +16 (red color) 7€ - weapon +16 (red color)

10€ - armor set +20 or set raid boss jewels +10 7€ - armor set +20 or set raid boss jewels +10

20€ - weapon +16 (red color) + armor set +20 + set raid boss jewels +10 15€ - weapon +16 (red color) + armor set +20 + set raid boss jewels +10

15€ - hero 1 month 10€ - hero 1 month

5€ - color name

50€ - hero 4 ever 40€ - hero 4 ever

5€ - 5 book of giant`s or 5 life stone

50€ - 5 augument active/passive or 5 skill 40€ - 5 augument active/passive or 5 skill

10€ - 1 augument active or passive

10€ - 1 skill

10€ - clan lvl 8 + full rec

25€ - unban account

10€ - 30k Corvus Coin

i don't donate and i am hero....1rst second i as normal player killed like 3-4 donators with auguments 3rd they donate because they are noobs and don't now how to play and last thing this server still remains the best interlude server around.....finally i want to tell you that I as simple player have auguments ....... win 1 tvt = 10k coins =20 ls from 20 ls can get 5-6 skills so the augument skill rate is big.....there is nothing unballanced between an donator and a normal player, if you know how to play you will manage........ and as you see they don't have donations for ++ more then normal or for something that normal players get have or get......and what a normal player cant get is the unban the colored name and the that it ;)! I recommand this server it has 250++ people on evenings and there is masive pvp in the special created pvp zone as for the donation im sure the owners are investing the money in the server.....not all the money but most of it you all want good server with people dedicated for free.........im sure most of donations goes to the bills for the server ;)! So join...play feel the server and after spam and criticize here !

LOL LISTEN ME ALL!! OLYSTAR IS NOT GM IS DONATOR. AND YOU CANT DONATE SKILL FROM OTHER CLASS! CAN DONATE OLNLY FOR AUGMENTS,NAME,HERO,COINS,ENCHANT,UNBAN.

Please STOP Spam HERE!!

P.S: Server is not corupted , if you see donator don`t say server is corupted:)