[L2J] L2Corvus

Andrey™

Sensation .. dont criticise ppl by appearance ... he have over 150 players  and gtfo

if your so "clever" and post'ed his hi5 pictures, why dont you post yours?

still remains one of the best interlude servers around, so for all that spam here and criticized **** off and have a nice day!!!

best interlude srv around? are u kidding me? yeah is nice to have some fun at oly and play with OP classes..

lol just a bad serv i gotta say, idk why so many of u like it.. it lags, the npc placement is uncomfortable, gk doesnt telleport u to some areas LOL, just fail imo

lag?lol...i thnk you internet conection is bad....i never had lag on this srv and i played for 5 days

i download movies at 12 mb/s speed, trust me my inet isnt slow + i tested a lot of servers lately and this one has the most lag so far

lol man...only you have lag...why me and pwnzor dont have?:|

lol maybe because ur from RO??

p.s. also when someone logs for the first time and sees greek spam on hero voice, they get the bad impression of the server - this happened to me

Dude 1st of all i wanted to say that i don't like this srv because i agree with u it's a little fail, maybe a bit more fail.

2nd i'm playing from italy so dunno why u have lag and i don't.