Wouldn't it bee good?

Flavio

Wouldn't it bee good if Lineage actually had the dmg received / given above character heads?

Like in this video, but w/o the icons. Would be much easier to see how much people dmg you. Imo it would be great if they made it somehow smaller than in video or make it as an option (enable/disable) or something like that to not affect the gameplay (i mean if someone finds it annoying).

Exactly,what he did?

Not really..

cant get shit are u drunk?.

People can do the dmg box to appear up there via client modding.

the dude on the video didnt that just edited the vid with vegas or smth like that.

cant get shit are u drunk?.

People can do the dmg box to appear up there via client modding.

the dude on the video didnt that just edited the vid with vegas or smth like that.

ah i thought he wanted the icons too

><

anyway,i don't know if someone can make it be in head of char,but sure u can put damage's where u want to

you can put damage in middle if screen if u want

not

Put something in L2Folder? Or something like that? I could use that if you know the link or something.

no ofc.... its so confusing.... and it dissapears... but in the dmgbox you can easyly check what dmg you have recived or given...

Whats confusing is that.. nah, its not confusing, it just sucks when you need to scroll with mouse to see what dmg have you given. B/c there all "Skill not ready, reusing" msgs..

you can actualy do that via client moding

Yeah well, until someone do it, im just gonna watch it in video, nothing else :P

Exactly,what he did?

Not really..

What means not, and not really in this and your previous comment =D ?

I have a systemmsg-e which has disabled all this shits you tell(reuse,mana pot.ss etc)

You can easily find one with damages in mid too

I have a systemmsg-e which has disabled all this shits you tell(reuse,mana pot.ss etc)

You can easily find one with damages in mid too

Can you send me or something? In middle, you mean like those msgs "Critical" with red/blue/green or whatever color right above the skill bar?

Can you send me or something? In middle, you mean like those msgs "Critical" with red/blue/green or whatever color right above the skill bar?

Do you want what i said for Interlude?

also,in mid,i say you can put it where u want to.If i find the editor i will send u via PM

Do you want what i said for Interlude?

also,in mid,i say you can put it where u want to.If i find the editor i will send u via PM

I guess i want, cant actually understand what means "in mid", dmg in the middle of the screen?

Sure, send me if you find it and if you have any pics with that, send me them too!

yes it would

Looks like we're the only ones who think that ^^