[Help] GameServer error

pcalin

Question

Hi guyz :)

I made a restart to my server but when gameserver is loading i get this error...

2j29bf8.png

i get this error long and long ........

when i enter the game it shows me at the "dmg chat" that the giran siege has start/end aden siege start/end and the same at all castles...... all the time

P.S.: This is not a fresh server ... I worked 3-5 hours for custom items and other things, so this means a lot of server restarts but... I dont get this such of error in this time :S (L2JBrasil Interlude) Plz helm me :(

Update: if i start the gs 1st it will run normally and when I start the ls, ls gives me the same error (gs error like in the image). And if I start ls 1st ... gs will give errors :(

My opinnion is that i dont have inuff memory ram or cpu is too slow ???

1252vk9.png

2l92xhc.png

Cpu: e2180 (DualCore) 2.00 GHz, 800 MHz

Ram: 2 Gb

I just pickuped the content and copypasted it on a clean IL L2J SiegeManager.java, and the files are 100% the same except imports.

Anyway I'm stupid as this file can't in fault, as sieges tasks are launched from Siege.java.

----

PS : as I tought they focked up code. Ask them to correct Siege.java, at the "coded" line.

Search

public class ScheduleStartSiegeTask implements Runnable

and replace the whole method by the ancient method (pick it from L2J IL pack).

Why the heck they changed that, only Mulder & Scully know. There are like 0 reason to change this part of code, as it works since many years without problem lol.

I got the L2J clean method under the hand, so enjoy... C/p the name of the method and when you found it, c/p the whole method below on the L2JBr one.

public class ScheduleStartSiegeTask implements Runnable
   {
       private Castle _castleInst;

public ScheduleStartSiegeTask(Castle pCastle)
       {
       	_castleInst = pCastle;
       }

public void run()
       {
           if (getIsInProgress()) return;

try
           {
               long timeRemaining = getSiegeDate().getTimeInMillis()
                   - Calendar.getInstance().getTimeInMillis();
               if (timeRemaining > 86400000)
               {
                   ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().scheduleGeneral(new ScheduleStartSiegeTask(_castleInst),
                                                                   timeRemaining - 86400000); // Prepare task for 24 before siege start to end registration
               }
               else if ((timeRemaining <= 86400000) && (timeRemaining > 13600000))
               {
                   announceToPlayer("The registration term for " + getCastle().getName()
                       + " has ended.", false);
                   _isRegistrationOver = true;
                   clearSiegeWaitingClan();
                   ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().scheduleGeneral(new ScheduleStartSiegeTask(_castleInst),
                                                                   timeRemaining - 13600000); // Prepare task for 1 hr left before siege start.
               }
               else if ((timeRemaining <= 13600000) && (timeRemaining > 600000))
               {
                   announceToPlayer(Math.round(timeRemaining / 60000) + " minute(s) until "
                       + getCastle().getName() + " siege begin.", false);
                                                                   timeRemaining - 600000); // Prepare task for 10 minute left.
               }
               else if ((timeRemaining <= 600000) && (timeRemaining > 300000))
               {
                                                                   timeRemaining - 300000); // Prepare task for 5 minute left.
               }
               else if ((timeRemaining <= 300000) && (timeRemaining > 10000))
               {
                                                                   timeRemaining - 10000); // Prepare task for 10 seconds count down
               }
               else if ((timeRemaining <= 10000) && (timeRemaining > 0))
               {
                   announceToPlayer(getCastle().getName() + " siege "
                       + Math.round(timeRemaining / 1000) + " second(s) to start!", false);
                                                                   timeRemaining); // Prepare task for second count down
               }
               else
               {
               	_castleInst.getSiege().startSiege();
               }
           }
           catch (Throwable t)
           {

}
       }
   }

I was ready to copy the code from l2jfree or l2j Il.

But you made me do it faster.

Anyway,for now i will just implent and commit this code.

I can't test it because i need a new dp,i will test in 10 minutes.

http://trac.assembla.com/L2j-Brasil/changeset/1713 :D

Gratz to commit back a code which was good in 2007 (and even before :P).

Take care of commits next time, and thx pcalin to report it, I just helped him.