interlude [L2J] L2 Pride

mata32

As the title says I found out this quite amazing server wich is interlude and balanced just like the original l2pride server. The only problem is there are lots of br ppl on this server, so i suggest you guys give it a try bcz its worth it( and make this server english lol..)

Lineage II Pride Interlude PVP

Rates

XP 5000

Adena 9000

Maximum Level UP 90 (Unique: can be uploaded to your char to level 90)

PVP balanced

TVT and CTF Balanced

Custom zones

-Cave of trials

-Cementary

Pvp zones

-Goddard

-Gludin

Adena zones

-Ketra

-Varkas

-Monastery

Coins

-Event - Glitering Medal (Extremly High Coin)

-Event - Medal (Extremly Mid Coin / 5 Event - Medals = 1 Event - Glitering Medal)

-Pure Silver (Extremely Normal Coin / 5 Pure Silver = 1 Event - Medal)

-Beleth's Gold Dragon (High Coin)

-Beleth's Silver Dragon (Mid Coin - 50 Silvers = 1 Gold)

-Festival Adena (Adena Coin 1kkk = 1 Festival Adena)

Novo item para premio de TVT

-Pride's Box (By clicking the right button on this box has a chance to come to the player: Beleth Dragon's Gold, Silver or Pure Festival Adena)

Server without risk of wipe, for everyone's safety we have a system of automatic backup every 3 hours of play.

So come and join you won't be disappointed!

thx Furiosus for changing my post  ;)..anyway have u tried it??and 90 lvl was on original l2 pride also..just go and check it..it's the same

Server is meant to be BR...from creators

also,'cementary' you are BR too?xd

and what about original pride?

http://www.l2pride.net/

Server is meant to be BR...from creators

also,'cementary' you are BR too?xd

and what about original pride?

http://www.l2pride.net/

1.Yea..server is Br(thats what I was saying, and I was hoping for more ppl to come on this server that are not br's xD)

2.A spelling mistake? no, I'm not BR >.<

3. What's about l2 pride? I mean, yeah, i know thats the original(played there 2 years) but now its Gracia Final, and its not as it used to be. I think this guys made a wonderful copy of old l2pride interlude..(yeah, its kinda lame they copy the name too xD). But as a player, I will definitely play here(even if its br srv) than on l2finest..xD.

a better copy of the copy of l2 pride is L2 finest too many donors tho ;x gonna give tihs one a try until i find another one :O.

if it wasn't interlude i would definately give it a try.Time will just show if it's just a bad copy (full of bugs) or a good new server and

i guess it's a bad copy .90 lvl ????

that's what made pride really unique. u could become 85 with 2 mobs but 90 u had to struggle a bit :P

if it wasn't interlude i would definately give it a try.Time will just show if it's just a bad copy (full of bugs) or a good new server and that's what made pride really unique. u could become 85 with 2 mobs but 90 u had to struggle a bit :P

well..not like 2 mobs to become 85 but like 20 mins:)..but yea someone got it right.. finally... maybe u would give it a try :D

well..not like 2 mobs to become 85 but like 20 mins:)..but yea someone got it right.. finally... maybe u would give it a try :D

i could,but first i have to convince my buddies, cause l2 is mmorg which means that if u play l2 without friends u will be bored in less than a week even if u play the best server of all times :P

i could,but first i have to convince my buddies, cause l2 is mmorg which means that if u play l2 without friends u will be bored in less than a week even if u play the best server of all times :P

yea.. but I mean u should firts give it a try, then convince u'r friends :P