Rockin Bonez

Chrome

Have you created better pieces and you are so experienced to comment his work like this?

You dont have to now or create thinks you just say opinion and yes this is not good work andronix is pro and ok is his 1st fail creation... stop beeing like a child bahhh

You dont have to now or create thinks you just say opinion and yes this is not good work andronix is pro and ok is his 1st fail creation... stop beeing like a child bahhh

Yes sir,you are pro

Yes sir,you are pro

Just because I am not sharing any more my work because of university rush and thing does not mean I have never created something good.

See my latest and I was 4 months without ps!

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=181739.0

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=165392.0

And you see that I make 1 signature every 3 months because I am in the last year of university and believe me its really hard

PS : My last sig was in page 10 or something!

That means you are a new in this section :D

I knew u mozilla,and ur works

i was talking to Akken

anyway,even with that,i think Adronix can create better things than u,even now

i was talking to Akken

Yes I didnt say I make better stuff than him! He is ofc a better designer!

But doesnt really matter for me cause right now I wanna end my studies find a job and live my life. Photoshop ment something to me in the past when I made a few cash with it but just then

i was talking to Akken

thats i am talking about and ok its my fault that i used "sucks hard" ok i will use is bad

thats i am talking about and ok its my fault that i used "sucks hard" ok i will use is bad

Why? It's your opinion damn. When you show something to your friends, they probably don't know about art, so they say: It sucks hard. That means they don't like how it looks like, even if you spend 1234215234 hours on creating it. You can't tell them: You don't know about art gtfo.

Why? It's your opinion damn. When you show something to your friends, they probably don't know about art, so they say: It sucks hard. That means they don't like how it looks like, even if you spend 1234215234 hours on creating it. You can't tell them: You don't know about art gtfo.

finito always plays the pro and do sarcasm ... tell them to him not me and yes i dont know art nor photoshop

Much more stupid and useless replies than comments, but it's just mxc..

In topic, I think that skeleton + paint splatters in background = not a good team, just don't fit.

Much more stupid and useless replies than comments, but it's just mxc..

In topic, I think that skeleton + paint splatters in background = not a good team, just don't fit.

well, since you think its only that, guess that's your problem ) i will only give you guys teh PSD and won't say anything anymore :/

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9N4A60A2

well, since you think its only that, guess that's your problem ) i will only give you guys teh PSD and won't say anything anymore :/

Don't give a shit dude and take criticism like normal person, we can easily feel your broken ego here.. and stop making a god from you, because u suck more than you can even imagine, that's all from me.

Nothing special. Compare it with the "Big Boom" creation psd.

Is the 1st time that andronix disappoint me not only with signature but also i know understood his ego... Ok i feel your pain in the ass and i know why.. All your shares got comments like "Woow 10/10,Perfect etc etc"

But ok learn to loose sometime... You cant win always...

Accept critic and dont be pathetic..

Be mature dude!!