Gladiator Revenge ( interlude video from l2 gold )

geoten

Yeah.... and people say "-beep- epilogue", while they are playing on interlude servers with full of custom shit, seriously, dynasty textures, some kind of op dual swords that are glowing green(nothing bad about glowing), wings? Also, your duelist wears light armor, or I am wrong? (talking about first video)

Yeah.... and people say "-beep- epilogue", while they are playing on interlude servers with full of custom shit, seriously, dynasty textures, some kind of op dual swords that are glowing green(nothing bad about glowing), wings? Also, your duelist wears light armor, or I am wrong? (talking about first video)

This server was like that.. but it was balanced.. thats make a point.. after interlude.. the moderator's of l2 i think quit.. and other people take l2.. and do it very bad.. i like to play until interlude/hellbound..  i saw a topic here i think who says about light or haevy on gladi.. sometimes.. you need both of them.. but i have life.. and i cant take both of them.. its a kinda hard.. it gives other effects on L2 gold server.. and those duals was better from S.. i like them ^^

This server was like that.. but it was balanced.. thats make a point.. after interlude.. the moderator's of l2 i think quit.. and other people take l2.. and do it very bad.. i like to play until interlude/hellbound..  i saw a topic here i think who says about light or haevy on gladi.. sometimes.. you need both of them.. but i have life.. and i cant take both of them.. its a kinda hard.. it gives other effects on L2 gold server.. and those duals was better from S.. i like them ^^

Pretty nice balance if gladiator can easily take a mage and archer on a pvp server where mages and archers are full buffed while archers on interlude aren't nerfed. Also like you said, your duals are better than usual s grade duals, probably your duals are over-enchanted more than is needed. I wont argue with you, you said your opinion- I said mine. Good night.

Pretty nice balance if gladiator can easily take a mage and archer on a pvp server where mages and archers are full buffed while archers on interlude aren't nerfed. Also like you said, your duals are better than usual s grade duals, probably your duals are over-enchanted more than is needed. I wont argue with you, you said your opinion- I said mine. Good night.

but all people have epic weapon's.. and mine is not overpowered.. it was +13.. gold-white glow +16-23.. and all epic weapons have two effect.. like this dual atck speed 7% and focus.. bow focus and guidance.. mages cast. speed 17.5%.. like that.. but gladiator/tyrant wasnt balance there.. archer's titan dagger mages were op.. mordekaiser ^^