Rpg-club Alternative Bot ( Lineage 2 ClockMan's Remote Control 3.0 Light )

TILEMACHOS

EDIT: use of this is not fully safe on rpg-club, because admins have log of chat and can earch there for /RCA /RAR or other commands. In future version there will be option to setup anny chat message as remonte command. So try use a GUI (it's safe).

EDIT: use of this is not fully safe on rpg-club, because admins have log of chat and can earch there for /RCA /RAR or other commands. In future version there will be option to setup anny chat message as remonte command. So try use a GUI (it's safe).

Even they have chat logs...I think commands that start with / or // or /// are not logged because those are internal client commands...

If server can log ///CFG then he can log the command /attack...

If a server start logs all those commands then in 24hours he will have an ultra huge log file...or he will crash!!

Even they have chat logs...I think commands that start with / or // or /// are not logged because those are internal client commands...

If server can log ///CFG then he can log the command /attack...

If a server start logs all those commands then in 24hours he will have an ultra huge log file...or he will crash!!

/CFG is not logged, but im talking about /RAR commands what you can write on chat to control other players in party what got that soft. There are normal text.

:)

Control panel is fully safe.

About /RAR commands, i always used them.

It's like.

NICK, ME - nick of players

#/RTR NICK /target ME

#/RTR NICK /useskill Shield

or

put for example songs and dances on shortcut 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and.

#/RAR /useshortcut 7 1

#/RAR /useshortcut 7 2

#/RAR /useshortcut 7 3

/RTR - only user for what that command is execute it.

/RAR - all users what see that commands execute it.

Sorry for so stupid questions but can i use delay ?

Im saying about dances every 2 min and heal lets say once a min... is it possible ?

Or is there any guide how to use it ? Beside readme i've readen it but i dont understand few things :/

Clockman maybe u have writed a guide in PL ? If yes please link or something :)

Thanks once again, it targets attack etc great :)

With this version you can control other chars but for things like timer, you need other program. For some time i was using L2 Supporter 3.2, and creating script there what was puting dances every 2 min, or used some skill every 1 min (not only on your char [via macro and /RTR cmd]). And this were working. In new version what will be in this weekend (i thing), those things will be/are supported by just simple commands...

I tested this clocksman stuff.

But sorry for saying that its to simple i mean this can be made with a nostromo or with a mouse where you can run scripts.

This "Bot" is allways stuck never lose the target if its to far.

The Char is allways killing no mater how many HP he got.

So i think its not usefull i am sorry clockman, anyway was a good share. ;)

I tested this clocksman stuff.

But sorry for saying that its to simple i mean this can be made with a nostromo or with a mouse where you can run scripts.

This "Bot" is allways stuck never lose the target if its to far.

The Char is allways killing no mater how many HP he got.

So i think its not usefull i am sorry clockman, anyway was a good share. ;)

He is already rebuilding it as we speak. I think he didn't anticipate the amount of users and the feedback.