Rpg-club Alternative Bot ( Lineage 2 ClockMan's Remote Control 3.0 Light )

TILEMACHOS

You asking about those version 3.0 Light ?

There can be added option for using spoil or autoattack with summon. But i want keep my eye on 4.0 version. What will support all those things too.

I think that 2 options are the most needed! If u can do it, update it as fast as u can!

That project have future because it is more safe then other bots as i think  :D. I also have question if any option like buffs will be added couse it will help alot :). For example after 19, 20 minut buff.

That project have future because it is more safe then other bots as i think  :D. I also have question if any option like buffs will be added couse it will help alot :). For example after 19, 20 minut buff.

As far i know dev version of 4.0 already have buffs support.

Change the way drops pickup works (like pick all the drops then move to next mob or smth) cause with current version char running to mob and going back to pickup a drop is easy to spot and mark. Also adding some random delay to mob targeting would be fine since current version does that almost instantly and can look suspicious to other players. Not sure if anything can be done to chars stucking on trees/rocks but that's the issue as well.

An admin manually checking chars will always find a bot tho, so still if you don't wanna get banned you should watch what your char is doing and react properly to situation (ie. admin porting you behing some obstacle).

If it comes to ban, you were probably banned due to those shares here rather than for being detected in-game. I told you that releasing it under same name as account on rpg might end up like that. They were probably checking how's the progress with l2walker going, saw your soft working and boom.

The new version will have GUI??

If yes to make it undetectable add function so we can completely change the caption name of the app. and not only rename the dll files...

This will be very usefull because most servers antibots are wacthing for app names,threads etc. and they are not pointing to disolve hooks and code injections!!

Adding a future like this will bypass most of protections...

Kasha Security module is just an Enigma Packer protected System...it seems to be one of the best packers to protect Lineage client...but there is a big exploit.... : If you Completely rename the application...then it will pass easily inside the protected process ;)

I already did it on L2DEX and L2Elixir server after i customized the L2walker :)

Most L2 client Developers are NOOBS and they don't know how to make a good protection...

RPG-CLUB server did something good but still not something unbreakable...

I am praying to God for an L2Walker IG Source Code Leaking :P

When we can expect new version :)?

I'm not sure, but i thing it will be about a week, if i will get few free hours i will add few things to old version. But don't thing about it like about l2walker, it have only "support" you...

Necessary :

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE PREVIOUS FILES OF RPG????

I deleted them and i need the previous System.dll !!!!

I think i found a solution to make the server work with L2Walker...

Plz Send Me a link to Download it!!!

system.dll 1 day before update

http://www.multiupload.com/1WVTT4AL4K

if u want i can send u all files from system folder.

i dont play here but have fun :D

(i have this files for test my program)

Necessary :

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE PREVIOUS FILES OF RPG?

I deleted them and i need the previous System.dll !!!!

I think i found a solution to make the server work with L2Walker...

Plz Send Me a link to Download it!!!

That amazing news m8. I hope you can make it.