When tards' overcome reality...

Essiel

Why I have to do this once again?

You both have childish behaviors, flaming each other for teams in a forum (I mean, WTF?!?!).MD, you've started all this stuff, pretending you're someone.

Do you want me to ban the whole forum? Many members such as Krash etc, are doing the same, we're not blindfolded.The ban is for one week and it's done to show other people that we're not deaf or blind.

Get serious please.

You both have childish behaviors, flaming each other for teams in a forum (I mean, WTF?!?!).MD, you've started all this stuff, pretending you're someone.

Do you want me to ban the whole forum? Many members such as Krash etc, are doing the same, we're not blindfolded.The ban is for one week and it's done to show other people that we're not deaf or blind.

Get serious please.

Did I start that?You are the one that should get serious.

Check my topic,he's provoking by saying "έτσουξε" κλπ!He has done it in the past as well.

Αll I see is 3 topics that need a lock.

Seriously, I didn't pay much attention to what happened (I can't even find the posts), but I believe that:

1)

teams in a forum (I mean, WTF?!?!)

2) These topics are the cause of MANY flame wars, something forbidden in the Spam Section and generally the whole forum.

Get serious please.

im doing that think because many others doing it with other way and you know what i mean

we had a conversation on the msn.

Did I start that?You are the one that should get serious.

Check my topic,he's provoking by saying "έτσουξε" κλπ!He has done it in the past as well.

I don't even care.The next "flame war" will make the topic JUNKED (with the full meaning of the word).It's not an excuse, "he started" "I started" etc... You flamed and that's a fact so the ban is right.He did a post YES but he didn't really flame anyone and since you guys have these 3 topics you should expect such "έτσουξε" behaviors.

Αll I see is 3 topics that need a lock.

Seriously, I didn't pay much attention to what happened (I can't even find the posts), but I believe that:

1) 2) These topics are the cause of MANY flame wars, something forbidden in the Spam Section and generally the whole forum.

Couldn't agree more.Believe it or not, I'll close those topics if the situation keeps the same.

im doing that think because many others doing it with other way and you know what i mean

we had a conversation on the msn.

Is this an excuse? You're kidding me!?!?!?!

Our difference is that I would never report you. . .

You have provoked and flamed in my topic in the past but none ever reported you. . .

You neonazi should die.!

Nop,it's a 1-week-ban. .. I am not shouting for unban.I am shouting for this guy's ban.

It's impossible to have only one guilty,isn't it??

Anyway,I smell comebacks.I'll pm you as soon as I'll get my acc back :p

2nd Hitler?

I don't even care.The next "flame war" will make the topic JUNKED (with the full meaning of the word).It's not an excuse, "he started" "I started" etc... You flamed and that's a fact so the ban is right.He did a post YES but he didn't really flame anyone and since you guys have these 3 topics you should expect such "έτσουξε" behaviors.

Couldn't agree more.Believe it or not, I'll close those topics if the situation keeps the same.

Is this an excuse? You're kidding me!?!?!?!

Are you insane?I am the one that respected the topic he made in the past and I am not the cause that it got closed for.

As I respected him and asked in a polite way the rules of my topic to be respected,it was a 1-way-out. . .

I am not saying that I should be unbanned but I guess you didn't even pay a sec to read what I wrote...

You guys always work that way.

Fvck it.I can live without it.It's one week after all,but you have to know,if this "battle" against flame wars is yours,then you lost a "comrade"!

Bye!

Are you insane?I am the one that respected the topic he made in the past and I am not the cause that it got closed for.

As I respected him and asked in a polite way the rules of my topic to be respected,it was a 1-way-out. . .

I am not saying that I should be unbanned but I guess you didn't even pay a sec to read what I wrote...

You guys always work that way.

Fvck it.I can live without it.It's one week after all,but you have to know,if this "battle" against flame wars is yours,then you lost a "comrade"!

Bye!

Look I've had enough with this.

You all deserve a ban out there (flaming for teams) but the solution is more simple than you imagine.All three topics will get deleted in the next flame wars.

Your ban is a warning to all those who flame in this topic.

Case closed.