Starting a new Lineage2 Project! Help us with your mind and opinion!

e46m3

Me and my team want to start a New Lineage2 Gracia final Server with less buggs and most balancement with a great community with no corruption!

First thing... I wish you to help us with your mind about rates, npcs, and any ideas to make the server more atractiv!

We thought about a middle rate server...

so got any clue?

write your hearth out....

i hope it will be a fun thread that will help us!

I say Thank you to all!

Best wishes and a Great x-mas, tom

[glow=red,2,300]

EDIT:

also we only will support till S Grade ! not dyn,vesper....... and else!

I think so we can hold the Overpowered stuff down! and for my opinion its more fun![/glow]

Btw...

We search for Great GM´s too, who do know about what he is doing.

Just PM me...

See you

mm first off, low enchant items, something like safe 3/4 max 6/8, no blessed  enchants.

if certification works, remove celestial chance, that shit is just silly.

restriction on armor mastery, and some penalty on weapons too, sk's with SoS and bow hit like hell.

mp pots with delay or healer/domi gonna be pretty hard too kill.

no custom items.

and something to promove team play and pvps.

if you goes for gracia final/epilogue atrribute system should be removed. if you goes for freya attribute is fair enough.

last thing  but no less important, enchant skills set them all on 15.

those are just my ideas

gl with your project.

1st thing that i saw was the chronicle.. gracia final.. there aren't so much players playing it anymore.. u could try EP if u really like gracia chronicles.. anyway ur choice

about rates i dont care until u make something unique and different from others srvs cause if u won't no1 will join cause there are a lot of mid rate srvs out there.. so think about smt special ;)

Yes You need something special and one of the moust things U should think about is:

enchant items, something like safe 3/4 max 6/8, no blessed  enchants.

enchant skills set them all on 15.

when items are enchanted +50 ans skils +max it is not L2.. it is becoming to something like star wars ;D

so armor should be +6 only for option and weapons should be equal with armors so also +6.. :/

and my opinion about skills: +10 it could be even better ^^ jep it sounds maybe stupid... but u wount get new players when in you server will be owerpowered players ;]p

yes its true... We will give our best to hold the server most balanced!

I thought about the enchantement for a long time... Like +3 safe and +16 max but above +6 the rates will be lower... !

i guess thats the only right way... ! It will be possible to be strong but Hard... !

We arent for star wars dont worry! :)

thanks !

EDIT:

also we only will support till S Grade ! not dyn,vesper....... and else!

I think so we can hold the Overpowered stuff down! and for my opinion its more fun!

then make a shitlude server.... there is no overpowered stuff if u know as admin/dev what u are doing....

Yes You need something special and one of the moust things U should think about is:when items are enchanted +50 ans skils +max it is not L2.. it is becoming to something like star wars ;D

so armor should be +6 only for option and weapons should be equal with armors so also +6.. :/

and my opinion about skills: +10 it could be even better ^^ jep it sounds maybe stupid... but u wount get new players when in you server will be owerpowered players ;]p

completly agree.

S gears rocks, safe 3 max 6 and freya with 3 diferent kind of attribute on weapons/armor it gonna be interesting.

my oppinion is start gracia final server...but low rate...is more populates...no many bugs...balanced :P...but it's my oppinion :P

agree.