how to make a computer 64X

Th3On3

Imposable you can't make your computer think its x64 and if even by the slightest possibility you could, Do you really wanna trust the stability. common Sense would tell you this is a really dumb Idea just cause you can't afford a new cpu and motherboard and prolly ram as well. If your really bent on running a l2 server most likely from your home and DSL Line there is a c4 32*bit out somewhere. Or use l2java. I just feel your whole idea is just bad tho. Home iNet servers Really suck and java servers are not much better.

In conclusion better pay 300 euro for stable server or play lineage 2 solo lol....Anyway  x32--->x64 is like putting some random firmware on your router...you know it's gonna go boom soon but you keep betting with your friends when ;)

Best idea like ICON said DO NOT DO IT! :)

it is possible, there is some x64 emulator, but you can only imagine that it would slow the fuck outta your cpu. do not ask me how or where because i do not know. i think i read it somewhere on postpacific awhile back.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

new computer :D

Don't bump old topics pal. Next time I will smite your karma.

Btw, for the guys that don't know, you CAN'T change your system to a x64bit. You have to buy a new CPU with 64bits architecture.

Locked (topic's old and starter is banned.)