World Of Warcraft: Warth of Lich King

World Of Warcraft: Warth of Lich King the new expansion of WoW. All players all over the world are waiting the moment that Blizzard give the new expansion for sell.

wall6-1024x768.jpg

width=640 height=480http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/images/wallpapers/wall8/wall8-1024x768.jpg[/img]

[move]SOME INFORMATION FOR THE EXPANSION[/move]

In the cold, harsh northlands...The Lich King Arthas has set in motion events that could lead to the extinction of all life on Azeroth. With the armies of the undead and the necromantic power of the plague threatening to sweep across the land, only the mightiest heroes can oppose the Lich King's will and end his reign of terror for all time.

Blizzard Entertainment's latest expansion to World of Warcraft – Wrath of the Lich King – adds a host of epic content to the existing game world. Players will achieve soaring levels of power, explore a vast new continent, and battle other high-level heroes to determine the fate of Azeroth. As you pit yourself against the dangers of the north, prepare to:

FeaturesMaster the necromantic powers of the Death Knight - World of Warcraft's first Hero class.

Quest to level 80, gaining potent new abilities and talents along the way.

Learn the craft of spell augmentation with the new Inscription profession.

Brave the harsh new continent of Northrend, the icy domain of the Lich King.

Engage in epic siege warfare, deploying mighty siege engines to lay waste to destructible buildings in your path.

Transform your hero's look with new character-customization options, including new hairstyles and dances.

Explore perilous new dungeons filled with some of the deadliest creatures -- and greatest treasures -- on Azeroth.

And much, much more...

Well still l2>wow if wow had the graphics of l2 it would surely be more liked at least by me but....well lineage is lineage :) can't compare some WoW with it :) Anyway of course WoW story lines are whats best about it i hope blizzard just release more books ;)

Well still l2>wow if wow had the graphics of l2 it would surely be more liked at least by me but....well lineage is lineage :) can't compare some WoW with it :) Anyway of course WoW story lines are whats best about it i hope blizzard just release more books ;)

i think you are wrong... if you play the new chreonicle of lineageII The Kammael you acctualy play worl of warcraft beacuse all the game play that world of warcraft have ncsoft had copied and create the kammael take an example from mini map is excactly the same.... ;)

i think you are wrong... if you play the new chreonicle of lineageII The Kammael you acctualy play worl of warcraft beacuse all the game play that world of warcraft have ncsoft had copied and create the kammael take an example from mini map is excactly the same.... ;)

/agree

and the environment of L][ is N-O-T-H-I-N-G compared to WoW! Just... look at Silvermoon , for instance. Such greatness, such beauty, it is really great , and it is superior to every L][ City beyond a doubt.

wow is based in better client,better graphics,better game-play,everything is better,thats why more than 9million boys and girls from Europe ONLY play this game...