[Poll]Easiest class

So what's the easiest class to play in ur opinion?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. So what's the easiest class to play in ur opinion?

• Archers
    • Daggers
    • Tanks
    • Healers
    • Nukers
    • Other...

Strategies like?

Now Doomcryer it's like playing Dominator with the difference of using cp.

New style like fighter attacks (Paagrio's Attack which is very useful), you have to think wisely which armor to use and the rest you know... seals/buffs/hp and so on.

Question which needs a totally subjective and sometimes incomplete/wrongly expressed answer - Pointless.

Actually that's the point.. this topic is to express OPINIONS that are for sure subjectives.

Easiest class is Archer ofc,because you don't use so much skills & if use is too easy.

It doesn't rly need a strategy or something.

Easiest class for me is Archer because of the f1-f2 lineage style  8)

and the hardest in dagger ( I mean dagger for thouse who realy know to play dagger ) not just the part for going behind and spamming skills :> ... he's imo the hardest because he has maaaany skills  ::) ::)

According to current chronicles, I'll say that easiest to play with- are nukers, they can easily power-level-up with mana rechargers, they can easily kill people when server started, until 40lvl they can lvl up with devotion set, after with karmian until dc/avadon set than easily go to primevel isle and mass farm mobs.

Archers after  interlude are weaker and became more dependable on meat shields, they are really mana dependable(not talking about he and ph until they get pain of sagi), they almost cannot find a party, since everyone needs meelee dd's who are much more effective at lvling with party, since they don't need healer/rechargers, since vampiric rage/dance are too cool for leveling. Ofc archers are still strong as hell if they are fully supported. At late game archer party>nuke party, but before it comes archer can /emoquit 2-3 times, ofc if he return after first /emoquit.

Hardest class to handle would probably be.... hmmm... dunno until hellbound I'd say that dwarfs were weak, but now with spoil attack boost and with warsmith's golem/golem buffs/golem heal/party buffs I'll say that there's no more hard classes, since healers got inquisitor transform, tanks have vanguard transform(both transforms are great for leveling, vanguard is really strong against non-stun chars), se/ee/prp/bs has augumentations(easier to pwn enemies at cs/tw and so on), ol's can buff their party even if they are not in their clan/ally.

According to current chronicles, I'll say that easiest to play with- are nukers, they can easily power-level-up with mana rechargers, they can easily kill people when server started, until 40lvl they can lvl up with devotion set, after with karmian until dc/avadon set than easily go to primevel isle and mass farm mobs.

Archers after  interlude are weaker and became more dependable on meat shields, they are really mana dependable(not talking about he and ph until they get pain of sagi), they almost cannot find a party, since everyone needs meelee dd's who are much more effective at lvling with party, since they don't need healer/rechargers, since vampiric rage/dance are too cool for leveling. Ofc archers are still strong as hell if they are fully supported. At late game archer party>nuke party, but before it comes archer can /emoquit 2-3 times, ofc if he return after first /emoquit.

Hardest class to handle would probably be.... hmmm... dunno until hellbound I'd say that dwarfs were weak, but now with spoil attack boost and with warsmith's golem/golem buffs/golem heal/party buffs I'll say that there's no more hard classes, since healers got inquisitor transform, tanks have vanguard transform(both transforms are great for leveling, vanguard is really strong against non-stun chars), se/ee/prp/bs has augumentations(easier to pwn enemies at cs/tw and so on), ol's can buff their party even if they are not in their clan/ally.

i havent played dwarf on low rate from hb and later, but at c3-c6 it was easy. no buffs the dwarf is slow, but can take a lot of dmg. decent pdef good hp and decent p atk/atk speed. plus he always has adenas and items ^^

Dwarfs cannot be killed in open area battle, cuz of tons of cp pots, but he's at the same time is not so good at killing others, but still he's really strong close combat support char. At c3-c6 he was a bit like a meat shield, now after dwarfs got fatal strike, some more passives, buffs and other stuff they are a force to be reckoned with

i remember pvp bh 54lvl with sps around the same. at c4 i think, no buffs noone of us and it was outside cemetery. after 5 mins of stuns and hp pots i had to soe cause i couldnt get to the sps easily... but he couldnt kill me either... and i got him to 65 no buffs at all. only pots. or at 62-63 farming at beast farm with the trained animals, but still i made4x hp mobs and killed them easily. once i had borrowed a pp from someone else (i was 50 lvl with compo) and farmed outside antharas lair like  a devil!!

Easiest class is Archer ofc,because you don't use so much skills & if use is too easy.

It doesn't rly need a strategy or something.

Well an archer that doesn't move is an easier target then the archer that runs.. so 1 strategy for an archer is to run and hit.. but isn't so difficult at all.

Well an archer that doesn't move is an easier target then the archer that runs.. so 1 strategy for an archer is to run and hit.. but isn't so difficult at all.

not when u deal with daggers.... if u turn the back to run from them u get a nicely served backstab :)

just archers are "basically" simpler than other classes.. which means if u stay still and hit u can pvp and farm.

but all classes need work to take the 100% of them

not when u deal with daggers.... if u turn the back to run from them u get a nicely served backstab :)

just archers are "basically" simpler than other classes.. which means if u stay still and hit u can pvp and farm.

but all classes need work to take the 100% of them

well vs a dagger at the start u run and attack.. and when he comes near u u just have to stop run and hit just.. another strategy..

In my opinion,there aren't easy or hard classes(on balanced servers),the only thing that matters is if you understand how to play each class.

Anyway,i'll vote for archers,cause as i often see,they mostly kite.