[Request] Fully coded website

baiumbg

Question

I'm looking for a fully coded Lineage 2 website. I HAVE used the search and all I have found were templates or just php codes. I'm looking for a FULL website with php already implemented. I have been searching for a very long time (since I started my first l2j server) and still haven't found one. I can of course download some php codes and implement them in a template but I'm just too damn lazy...

11 answers to this question

I understand why some people believe to God, aliens or other non-existant things when I read this sort of topic.

Use Joomla or other CMS to do some of the work, but seriously, just give up if you're "lazy" or if you haven't the money.

People don't work for free, and when they do, they do for their own.

If you search slaves, you are born too late I guess.

And even if my answer is highly flame-type, you got your answer in yellow, that will avoid to read my whole post because of your lazyness...

If you are so god damn lazy then why you waste your god damn time for creating lineage 2 god damn java server?

I can code it for you, if you are not god damn lazy to log in your paypal account and send me some cash.

Try at l2rus.info

@Tryskell I hate using CMS, and I already said I was going to do it.

I hate too, you have to learn the whole CMS to exploit possibilities, so I handmade mine scavenging scripts and made my own design from 3 differents designs. It's still a lot of work, around one full week.

There is no solution, and even paid solution don't have any L2J scripts (templates). You can ripe off the very old L2J C3 website which was integrated with a DiskW distribution, it has a full interface and some PHP scripts (some ppl in MxC even dare to post the "who's online" map after so many years) but I have to warn you, the design is prehistoric and you have to search this "relic" by yourself.

I can ask for a world without wars or a real Pokemon for christmas, but I think it will goes in the same basket than your ask :P.