[WTS] [L2OFF IL Full Pack, Any Custom AI Mods, L2OFF/L2J Web Scripts]

Great pack,great developer and trusted person! He have no problem to help with setup (even with Team Viewer:P ), give support if you find some bug (no bug at all in pack), he can code whatever you need. Files running amazing without crash or errors in l2server or database. I tryed many packs and trusted to many people but noone give so much support and help (even you ask noobish questions like me) like bban. I can highly recommend this pack and bban as skilled developer, trusted person and again, very helpfull and supportive. If you want good OFF files for server and support for them, just PM bban :)

I bought pack and i am sure that i will buy some Mods and Scripts too  ;)

Do you even know what's AI and what it does?

Yes I do, not everybody is as retarded as you.

But as you said, people can't change the cat's name? That can be done clientside T_T, also they don't change the text? That's because they're too lazy to change the html. ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the AI of the npc, adding 1st class change to it is ... grats on finding the PP copypasta that was reshared about 4 years ago to do that (Heck, i think i even have that somewhere)

Yes I do, not everybody is as retarded as you.

But as you said, people can't change the cat's name? That can be done clientside T_T, also they don't change the text? That's because they're too lazy to change the html. ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the AI of the npc, adding 1st class change to it is ... grats on finding the PP copypasta that was reshared about 4 years ago to do that (Heck, i think i even have that somewhere)

right you must have it on that hdd of your that yours dog ate right? :D kidz lol

lol what the hell are you talking about, using npc name and AI in same sentence lol

that forgottenstar extender is more popular than lady gaga and justin bieber together and not enough that , but its all made for retards I just took a look at it once and almost made a server myself

• 2 weeks later...

Shit coder, knows 0 about l2off.

dpack (fake dizzan) you have no place here... btw, stop bumping your l2revenge topic with alt accounts ;)

i will be more then happy when your server gets hacked the first day it reopens ;)