Create an crest+ally crest in photoshop for newbies

so what this guy shows us on good way to make it

but it costs too much time

it can take MAX 10 min to make an awesome crest in this way.. it can take u more if u have to use PS tutorials before start it

i can take MAX 10 min to make an awesome crest in this way.. it can take u more if u have to use PS tutorials before start it

And after you read some PS tutorials you will create something unique :)

Try and do something like this with L2crest maker :) I know ppl are lazy but if u wanna be respected as a clan, u MUST have a unique crest  crest.jpg or crest0.jpg

And this is L2Crest Maker ally1.jpgclan1.jpg

And here is the original image :) http://roboid.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/smiley-face-wallpaper-004.jpg

P.S. 1 Indeed, 30 seconds with L2crest maker, and 1 full minute with PS :)

P.S. 2 I am thinking to buy a domain, ( i already have a hosting ) so everyone could upload theyr L2 crests :) Anyone needs something like that ?

true, but maybe there are some players that would like to make theyr own stuff with shadows and more advanced graphics. You never know :) I just tought is usefull.

jep! i am that kind of person :P i will try, thx :]p