Enchant Rates?

Flavio

the next suggestion is crazy and needs expert programming i think, but nonetheless there it is. il client, safe/max +4 for oly and an instance like pvp zonefrom which u earn pvp rewards that r tradeable for boss jewels lets say. outside that instance-place-thing make it safe+4 max +16 and 66% rate without rewards. u can have hard raid bosses dropping pvp rewards as well. hard rbs for that matter, with a good drop nonetheless

those who pvp a lot will get boss jewels, those who dont are just half a step back..

(is it my idea, or am i asking tooooo much????)

Topic is not about what is your idea for perfect server, its about your opinion about Safe=Max (Oly,Instance... everywhere)

Topic is not about what is your idea for perfect server, its about your opinion about Safe=Max (Oly,Instance... everywhere)

ok then. in the server i described i would like safe=max

other wise no. its awfull to play a long time and not advance at all. u can easily go to a faction server and advance slowly

the next suggestion is crazy and needs expert programming i think, but nonetheless there it is. il client, safe/max +4 for oly and an instance like pvp zonefrom which u earn pvp rewards that r tradeable for boss jewels lets say. outside that instance-place-thing make it safe+4 max +16 and 66% rate without rewards. u can have hard raid bosses dropping pvp rewards as well. hard rbs for that matter, with a good drop nonetheless

those who pvp a lot will get boss jewels, those who dont are just half a step back..

(is it my idea, or am i asking tooooo much????)

Nope, it sounds just like my new server :) But i am u told us the just in big words :)

i have almoust the same idea:

Safe=max=0

I hate grinding... and trying to make items +max on pvp servers... peoples go to pvp servers to fight each other not to grind YES? :] BUT! always there will be nolifers xD so i go out for pvp and someone shoot me with bow+50 xD GG! & GF ;D

That is why i chose GvE mod servers, coz i play L2 for pvp :] Jep... i miss CS,RD... so i dreem about normal L2 servers ver You need to get level, items but no enchants and i think rates should something about x5-x10 xp/sp server (mm)

So whats the point of enchant? Just fight with +0 gear.

Losing the touch of fighting hard for ++ stuff sucks, but if you really don't have the time to then you should adopt a server with safe=max.

So whats the point of enchant? Just fight with +0 gear.

Losing the touch of fighting hard for ++ stuff sucks, but if you really don't have the time to then you should adopt a server with safe=max.

Adopt? You mean like make or something? I would make one myself if i had the money and knowledge for it ^^

Adopt? You mean like make or something? I would make one myself if i had the money and knowledge for it ^^

nah, I mean you should join a server like this. I remember that 1 year ago (+-) joined a server +0

And balance? It had a lot.

nah, I mean you should join a server like this. I remember that 1 year ago (+-) joined a server +0

And balance? It had a lot.

LoL, you think i wouldn't join if there's a server like that ^^ ? Of course i would. The thing is.. there are no servers similar to this features/rates. I remember playing one Safe=Max it was fun since PvP cant bore me b/c i played a little.

If someone opens server like that, im gonna join 100%

yeah, but at least there should be a little work to make some good gear, not +50 or other S.F. servers but a +10+15 with a high enchant rate would be enough. And yep, a server with safe+max would be the most balanced, is almost like everyone si fighting with +0 gear.

yeah, but at least there should be a little work to make some good gear, not +50 or other S.F. servers but a +10+15 with a high enchant rate would be enough. And yep, a server with safe+max would be the most balanced, is almost like everyone si fighting with +0 gear.

No way in hell Safe=Max=50. Max like 10 or something like that.  Hmm, if you want little work to do, server should have Safe 3 Max 10 with Blessed 100% obtained from mobs or something like that.

I don't think there is a server with those features , but it's a good ideea

There isnt, but there should be imo xD

No way in hell Safe=Max=50. Max like 10 or something like that.  Hmm, if you want little work to do, server should have Safe 3 Max 10 with Blessed 100% obtained from mobs or something like that.

There isnt, but there should be imo xD

hahahaha, my new server will be just like that, the only diffrence is i have a little low enchant rate and more than +10 on weapon/armor. beas/bews drops from mobs :)