interlude [L2J]Line][Age Sental PvP Server

Agelos_DSF

LineAge  

21 members have voted

1. 1. LineAge

• Sental
    • Sental
    • Sental

We will add Baium Lair as a pvp later no is for the start btw hey... You have an option :D Just put nobless :D

Its not me, its US (poor few ppl playing the server, even if i just play b/c im bored).

If you start noblessing you are out of spawn procetion i guess (i dont even know does server apply Spawn Protection if you're Respawned)

So no, we dont have an option, when you start noblessing, opponent's skill cancel your cast and then he killes you in few hits..

Sorry for db...

I heard from some players that oly period is 1month? Is that true? If so, why dont you make 1 or 2weeks?

Again, ask people for opinion.

for now is 1 month why?

server is 5 days on

Someone log in and see heroes heroes heroes

so?

Wtf i am off..

Understand and i actually like 1month cause server will be long life.. :D

Cause.. Never saw HR serv with 1month..

Its end of the month anyways lol, so they will see heroes earlier if its 1month then 2weeks. Month period will be in 10days and 2week period will be in 14 =D

And btw, how's forum going? Admin told me he have people working on it (whatever?).

Cause.. Never saw HR serv with 1month..

Its end of the month anyways lol, so they will see heroes earlier if its 1month then 2weeks. Month period will be in 10days and 2week period will be in 14 =D

And btw, how's forum going? Admin told me he have people working on it (whatever?).

end of the month yes... Nobody got points yet that actually are for heroes

Forum will have special design .. we still w8ing our gfx member.

Updates:That will be in some mins.

CTF,DM,VIP should work normally now

Fixed a cast skill though formulas for acumen buff (official adds)

New PvP zone added

Server Have Really Nice Features.. 

Max enchant +10 No Boss Jewelys at shop  55%  enchant rate is nice for me..  i prefer remove costum mobs and armor s..

At varka or ketra drop Coke s  it will be more nice ..

i hate costum :/  retail like is better i prefer play pvp at varka  ...

Aziska15 requested to be gm

i said no and look

LOL, ok? your server is majorly failing you dont have an english speaking team member, you got no balance, you have players that are leaving, open your eyes,AMATURE ADMIN

and i got a question who are you azizka? the ncsoft? or a java sun certificate programmer?

plz dont qq cause i dont make you gm

He's right in one thing tho, no English speaking GM/Supporter.

Me and dialogos speaks if you are a friend of Aina ask her.. btw anonymous doesnt know english well so.. just try when it speaks to understand him :D

Me and dialogos speaks if you are a friend of Aina ask her.. btw anonymous doesnt know english well so.. just try when it speaks to understand him :D

She told me that lol.. You dont speak perfect English but you are understandable.. But we both agree (and some players i guess) that you need 1more active GM (with fluent English). Some help wouldn't harm :S

She told me that lol.. You dont speak perfect English but you are understandable.. But we both agree (and some players i guess) that you need 1more active GM (with fluent English). Some help wouldn't harm :S

i will put guys that i know my self and they are trusted i had a friend on my previous server that was gracia final very nice guy but i cant find him on msn so...