L2Phx tutorial

• 2 weeks later...

its a packet sniffing program...there is no tutorial. load it up, load up l2/l2walker, it intercepts the connection>packets.

this isnt a tool where you can just load it up and click "spawn xxxx adena", it can be used for tons of different things, you actually have to use your brain.

anyways, heres the english version - http://rapidshare.com/files/83826190/l2phx-dist.rar.html

Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info

There are some tricks how you can do different things, but usually this is in hidden post :P

If you will try to send different packages to server, in most cases the response will be:Illegal action detected,GM informed

So the most usefull advice for trying out functionality is that use a separate account for training in l2phx, and

[move]CHANGE YOUR PUBLIC IP[/move]

before you will log in to your char(and also before you will use l2phx).

I got ban in few servers on my "main" chars because i forgot to change the ip(noobish, but sometimes happen)

turn of internet, and connect back if you have adsl you will change your ip when you connect back

That only works for some people.

This works for some others:

I take no resonsibility what u do with it!

1. Go to start-> run-> write "cmd" and press enter -> write "ipconfig -all" and press enter

2. Find your MAC adress (the one with numbers and letters in it) eg: 00-15-0A-EA-F1-01 Copy and paste it to notepad and modify it to look like this: 00150AEAF101.

3. Right click on My computer and choose Properties. Now go to Hardware -> Device manager and Network adapter card settings. Then go to the line Network Adress. You can see that its set to Not present. Click on the upper one and copy paste the MAC adress you found earlier ( 00150AEAF101 ).

4. Thumper changed the 3rd and 4th number in his method but I wouldn't suggest that since I've read it could mess up ur ethernet card. You could try this instead 00151AEAF101. You can choose any number between 0 and F (F = 16).

That only works for some people.

This works for some others:

I take no resonsibility what u do with it!

1. Go to start-> run-> write "cmd" and press enter -> write "ipconfig -all" and press enter

2. Find your MAC adress (the one with numbers and letters in it) eg: 00-15-0A-EA-F1-01 Copy and paste it to notepad and modify it to look like this: 00150AEAF101.

3. Right click on My computer and choose Properties. Now go to Hardware -> Device manager and Network adapter card settings. Then go to the line Network Adress. You can see that its set to Not present. Click on the upper one and copy paste the MAC adress you found earlier ( 00150AEAF101 ).

4. Thumper changed the 3rd and 4th number in his method but I wouldn't suggest that since I've read it could mess up ur ethernet card. You could try this instead 00151AEAF101. You can choose any number between 0 and F (F = 16).

and your ISP(wifi or other non-DSL) can block U because of unknown MAC(wifi or other) :D