Lineage2 Goddess of Destruction

HeLoO

We were using these sticks, that people use to clean their teeth from food, in order to keep soulshots activated ;o

I was using a piece of paper folded. Now in other game(I used it in Aion too) I use Axife Mouse Recorder, it work perfectly. The only thing you have to do it's to think the exactly moves, like an algorithm.

I just hope they won't revamp EVERYTHING, so you'll still get the good ol' L2 feel.

It went kinda loose last chronicles though, seeing all those shiny cyber things. Not that I complain

Too bad talking island gets destroyed

never liked this place anyway , lol :3

It will fail again since they didn't change engine and they decided to stay again at UT2 Engine...

changing an engine from UT2 to another is like something to create a new game... (create the same L2 again)

also UT2 can much more then how much they were using it so they dont need new engin yet..(my english skills sucks so sry if u didnt understand what i had in my mind.. pardon ^^ )

It will be something between L2 and tera :]

changing an engine from UT2 to another is like something to create a new game... (create the same L2 again)

also UT2 can much more then how much they were using it so they dont need new engin yet..(my english skills sucks so sry if u didnt understand what i had in my mind.. pardon ^^ )

It will be something between L2 and tera :]

They are developing L3 since 2007, project was stolen and they started over at 2008.

Too bad talking island gets destroyed

never liked this place anyway , lol :3

where have you saw that?

They are developing L3 since 2007, project was stolen and they started over at 2008.

they didn't started over

how many times are we gonna say it <.<

Lineage III was originally anticipated to use the Unreal Engine 3, but a NCsoft representative has since stated that NCsoft will instead develop an entirely new proprietary engine.

There is now no official word on the production of Lineage III. Many employees have left NCSoft and joined Blue Hole Studios to produce the game Tera: The Exiled Realm of Arborea, Produced by En Mass Entertainment in the west. It uses the Unreal 3 engine, and is scheduled for release in Q1 2011.

Ok then TERA!

Lineage III was originally anticipated to use the Unreal Engine 3, but a NCsoft representative has since stated that NCsoft will instead develop an entirely new proprietary engine.

There is now no official word on the production of Lineage III. Many employees have left NCSoft and joined Blue Hole Studios to produce the game Tera: The Exiled Realm of Arborea, Produced by En Mass Entertainment in the west. It uses the Unreal 3 engine, and is scheduled for release in Q1 2011.

Ok then TERA!

This game has nothing to do with the "Lineage" Series , they are just yelling about it to get more users.