hellbound [PTS] Hellbound x10 Falcon dVampire

L2OFF

If You a good player and know more about Lineage we ready give you moderator status on a forum. If You have clan or many friends who wont play on Russain server with russian players we are glad to see you in game. So. what are you waiting? Go on site and create game account or forum account and go!

en.l2error.com

forum.l2error.com

Many augmentation skills fixed and / or corrected. This will enable you to even more enjoy a quality game and gameplay.

Update will be available after the next Technical restart

en.l2error.com

I want to just ask you to do traceroute to www.l2error.com

I just tested this, and its a great server with low ping and good files. The only problem is that everything is in Russian (client, quests, account registration page). I patched the client to English, but all NPCs still talk in Russian. It was also hard to figure out how to activate the account at the registration page for the same reason. If you get these issues fixed this could be a an awesome server

English Control Panel

We are translate and create mirror of our Control panel, but now it not comply yet.

We want say thanks Oddi for a help with translation.

Thanks.

Folow link on English main site for see new control panel

http://encp.l2error.com/

I just tested this, and its a great server with low ping and good files. The only problem is that everything is in Russian (client, quests, account registration page). I patched the client to English, but all NPCs still talk in Russian. It was also hard to figure out how to activate the account at the registration page for the same reason. If you get these issues fixed this could be a an awesome server

Thanks, i think you  Oddi?

So what i can say, we are interesting to invite new player, now we translate CP but NPC can talk only on one lang... i Think almost all players not read dialogue and just click Next

1) Players who finish first, second or third class transfer, as well as reaching an appropriate level: 20, 40, 76 will receive a one-time assistance of 500.000, 2.000.000, 5.000.000 adena.

Players who at the time of launch services has already reached a certain level, can not get the same rewards for smaller levels.

2) New players on the server, who rolling with clan have the opportunity to receive the following bonuses:

- Clan rolling, composed of 10 players can get a level 5 and 1.000 clan reputation points + 1 egg of your choice.

- Clan rolling, composed of 20 players can get a level 5 and 2.000 clan reputation points + 2 egg of your choice.

- Clan rolling, composed of 30 players can get a level 5 and 4.000 clan reputation points + 3 egg of your choice.

- Clan rolling, composed of 40 players can get a level 6 and 8.000 clan reputation points + 4 egg of your choice.

To get this type of bonus:

- Your character must be unique, not Twink.

- Your character should reach level 40.

- At the time of application, the clan must be formed.

If all conditions are satisfied, leave a request on the forum:

1. Clan name:

2. The name of the Clan Leader:

3. Number of members:

http://en.l2error.com/

Attention all new and old players on our server. Now players can apply for entry into your clan, and it does not require a search or the presence of your clan forum.

Any novice can visit the community of clans [ALT B] select the tab for a clan where he displays a list of all the clans [ Clan appear in the list after, though, would be one control panel login clan]

0.jpg

In the list of available clans choose the one that liked or was selected by certain criteria:

1.jpg

Depending on your clan community, players can leave the application in the ads of a clan or in a general discussion

2.jpg

However, it is worth considering the fact that sending messages can only characters level 12 and above.

Just myself clan leader can create a topic in which to explain in what form to apply.

How to give rights to use the service:

3.jpg

4.jpg

The same clan leader may use the "mailing" - a message will come to all the members of the clan, and those who are active receive visual notification:

http:/ / www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0UOkz1Qw6A

Install the news a clan that will be displayed to all members of the clan when entering the game in a separate chat window.

And also, all the players the server can communicate with the automated sections.

For example, if you're in Giran, you'll differentiate amongst all the threads created in Giran and you can talk to them. However, in another city or location of these topics will be available.

Down? maybe technical restart

[RU]

Сервер работает, может быть был технический рестарт.

Помочь с чем?

[RUSO TURISO- OBLECA MORALE] Ты говорил что-то про гмство))