[Share]Refreshed l2walker for ~```Dragon-Network.com```~

Paul_Greatest

version dll, no l2walker, this program version dll : 10.9.8.1-50 what is you?  right click mouse in dll and look version dll

10.9.x )))) ok 10.9.8.7 ,and if right it's named file version)))

upload this version of bot here plz..i will get crazy soon

already uploaded

Paul, can u bypass l2aegis???

Yes when I get a bit of time ;)

I have the same versions and also tried v15,v17,v19. The problem is that with the large number of people on the server that is on x15 very often disconnects or does not wish to call. Checked in at one time included 10 bots

I have the same versions and also tried v15,v17,v19. The problem is that with the large number of people on the server that is on x15 very often disconnects or does not wish to call. Checked in at one time included 10 bots

it's the server problems, not walkers))

WORK and NO WORK.

if any want log any account work perfect. However, the account must not enter any char to retail, to logear an account with a char that has retail (official subclasses) give error

"xx:xx:xx -> Enter World Timeout." in all chars of account whit one char retailed.

Paul_Greatest Maybe u know any solution, everyone on that server we have accounts with retail(official subclasses).

PD. I try in account whit ratail only(official subclasses), and no whit DNsub.

PD2.  :'(

Wlaker of Paul_Greatest work fine but...

WORK and NO WORK.

if any want log any account work perfect. However, the account must not enter any char to retail, to logear an account with a char that has retail (official subclasses) give error

"xx:xx:xx -> Enter World Timeout." in all chars of account whit one char retailed.

Paul_Greatest Maybe u know any solution, everyone on that server we have accounts with retail(official subclasses).

PD. I try in account whit ratail only(official subclasses), and no whit DNsub.

PD2.  :'(