Trade Exploit [!!!]

Hi ,today i was playing at L2Java server and i wanted to sell my hd +25 ,one dude said that he will give me a lot of gold coins [good offer] and i said ok .He traded me ,i've putten my hd +25 in trade window and he cancel then he invited me to party and said wait i have gc at wh ,he ran to wh and BOOM i saw how he picked up my hd from the ground ,after restart my hd dissapeared and i saw him carrying it .... Someone knows that bug ? POST/SHARE IT PLEASE ,THX

• 3 weeks later...

This and some others exploits (from same cheater) in l2java.com was fixed in few days after he do that. :) I had some difficult to find the ways, but i found and i know how to do that. Sorry, but i dont share this exploit to public...

P.S. Works in many l2j servers and know only some cheaters...

This and some others exploits (from same cheater) in l2java.com was fixed in few days after he do that. :) I had some difficult to find the ways, but i found and i know how to do that. Sorry, but i dont share this exploit to public...

P.S. Works in many l2j servers and know only some cheaters...

So scam for us o.o

Can you add and video?

omg, so in your oppinion ... everytime we(you) play lineage we should fraps it .. maybe when someone scams us to have proof? or maybe someone was op o.O great thing to know ^.^

• 1 month later...