[Review] Gray Matter [PC-XBOX360]

Versus

169gevn.jpg

w18lrd.jpg

2rmwhlj.jpg

Gray Matter is the first adventure game by renowned author Jane Jensen since the release of Gabriel Knight 3: the story mixes eerie goings-on with

supernatural events in best Jensen-style. Neurobiologist Dr. David Styles is one of the game's central characters: since losing his wife in a horrible

accident some several years ago, he has become a recluse, seldom leaving Dread Hill House, his English country estate.When student and part-time

street performer Samantha Everett shows up at his doorstep, she unexpectedly becomes his assistant. Hailing from America, she has been travelling through

most of Europe the last couple years. Her first task: finding six test subjects at Oxford University for one of Styles' experiments. The experiment

starts off innocently enough, but then inexplicable incidents start mounting Players control both Dr. David Styles and Samantha Everett in their bid to

uncover the secrets and find out the truth. Gray Matter tackles questions concerning the nature of reality and the power of the human mind in

constructing the world we take for granted

Key Features

Classic mystery adventure game by famous adventure author Jane Jensen

Dark story with eight chapters in the style of Gothic Novels

2 playable characters: Samantha and Dr. Styles

Fascinating magic tricks as innovative gameplay element

Trailer:

Gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SVtLmS1K9Y

Storyline and gameplay are interesting. Graphic aren't one of the bests but seems a pretty nice game i'll try it when i'll have time.

Any videos in english? >.>

Well, that's what i found, checking on youtube will definetely give you some results.

i didnt, but it looks really boring :p

naah i think it will be pretty interesting (in the beggining) but the graphics aren't one of the best

Maybe on xbox it's will be more interesting??)