[L2J]L2Eome StuckSub Main+2SubClasses

besd

the only thing i see some words of a player lower than 40 ( it means he didnt try balance economy etc of server ) just he posted a pic nothing else . First try server then say about server !

the only thing i see some words of a player lower than 40 ( it means he didnt try balance economy etc of server ) just he posted a pic nothing else . First try server then say about server !

I joined the server and I saw admin insulting players.There is no point in starting to play there for me exactly for that reason.

i saw admin make you lessons of scheme buffer ( spending time on you ) and all that started because a guy was spamming a question and he started insulting admin .Btw this topic is to say your opinion for any server so pp can know what server is and choose to play or not ( personal fights dont give any clue for server )

"( spending time on you )" -->That's the reason that he is Gm/Admin

"Btw this topic is to say your opinion"-->That's what did I do

"a guy was spamming a question"--> He just made a question to the admin (What's the rate of enchanting) and admin was answering: Enchanting is balanced,Enchanting is neither high nor low.

Anyway if these events don't give any glue for the server , what does make people to choose a server?

are u idiot or what? who insulted players? he was a retarted kid, i dont remember i was rude on u or in other players, just in that kid that wanted  to have fun by spamming and flamming!

I totally agree !

are u idiot or what? who insulted players? he was a retarted kid, i dont remember i was rude on u or in other players, just in that kid that wanted  to have fun by spamming and flamming!

And you did the same as I remember as an answer ... Anyway gl

-->

left because i got bored.. anyway it' pretty nice srv for who has some time to lose ;p