[SHARE]Java server Epilogue from l2 Phoenix rev.20715

hello if it is stable because I can not choose the server you could help me to know what is the problem? loge correctly but I can not choose server after I double-click the server and nothing happens even in the gameserver console do not show me anything I hope I can help test this pack I'm sorry but I hope I am translating with google xD excuse my bad language

go in C:\*******\*******\*******\l2p-server\gameserver\config\defaults

click ctrl + a(select them all) then ctrl + c.(copy them all)

ok. next go 1 folder back

go in C:\*******\*******\*******\l2p-server\gameserver\config 

here click ctrl + v.(paste them all here)

i hope this is your problem and will be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

go in C:\*******\*******\*******\l2p-server\gameserver\config\defaults

click ctrl + a(select them all) then ctrl + c.(copy them all)

ok. next go 1 folder back

go in C:\*******\*******\*******\l2p-server\gameserver\config 

here click ctrl + v.(paste them all here)

i hope this is your problem and will be fixed.

Killer666: if not do that the server does not start, that's not the problem has something to do with the Encryption and it pulls me an error when I try to connect but then I do not pull over this error and I are spending the server selection leaves me logear correctly but I can not choose server I hope someone can help me I want to try these files as they seem full otherwise I would like to tell me if there are other similar files or similar to those translated by google greetings thanks: D

• 2 weeks later...

Killer666: if not do that the server does not start, that's not the problem has something to do with the Encryption and it pulls me an error when I try to connect but then I do not pull over this error and I are spending the server selection leaves me logear correctly but I can not choose server I hope someone can help me I want to try these files as they seem full otherwise I would like to tell me if there are other similar files or similar to those translated by google greetings thanks: D

Man use Linux  - No Problem :) i often had problems with port 2106, i think u must dig to your mysql.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...